• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couple of Quick Questions

In summary, the host can still order the discontinued items if the show was held in February, as long as the entire show is for February and no new products are ordered from the new catalog. The host can also get the cutting board for free with a purchase of $50, but the $50 must come from their own pocket and not include the hostess discount or half price items. However, there may be conflicting information from different sources, so clarification is needed.
jenniferlynne
I have just a couple of simple questions that I know you all know the answer to.

1. I had a show today and one of the guests ordered the oven mitt that is going to be discontinued. Problem is, the host may not close the show until March 3rd. If she does, can I still order the oven mitt since it was really a February show? (if not I have other shows I can add it to)

2. I know the hostess can get the cutting board for free with a purchase of $50, but does it matter where that $50 comes from? Does that include half price and hostess specials, or does it have to be $50 that she spends with her hostess discount?

Thanks everyone!

You can still order the discontinued items...1. The date the show was held is what matters. I think you have until the end of the next month (ex: end of March for February show). You would have to be sure the entire show is for February and no new products are ordered from the new catalog. It's either one or the other, not both.

2. I always put the guest special on the hostess' order when it totals over $50 (not including tax), even if the $50 is from 1/2 price and hostess specials. I believe it's appropriate. If it's not, will someone please clarify? Thanks!

guest special for hostI asked my Director about this and she told me that you're not supposed to add the guest special unless the host total is over $50 after the percentage discount. That the half price items don't count toward the $50 because that's a double promo.

If that's wrong, let me know.

When I e-mailed PC with this question my answer was the hosts are not entitled to the guest special no matter what. I thought that was fishy, so I kept asking and above is what my Director told me.

I have always added the guest special to the host's order as long as she spent $50 or more out of her own pocket. I've never had a problem with that; the item has always been in the order.

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out with your questions. I am happy to help clarify these details for you.1. If the host closes the show on March 3rd, unfortunately you will not be able to order the discontinued oven mitt as it was a February show. However, you can definitely add it to another show if needed. Just make sure to communicate with the host and let her know the situation.2. The $50 purchase for the free cutting board can come from any combination of regular priced items, half price items, and hostess specials. The hostess discount does not count towards the $50 requirement. As long as the total purchase amount reaches $50 before taxes and shipping, the hostess will qualify for the free cutting board.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or need any assistance. Thank you for being a valued consultant with Pampered Chef!

What is the "Couple of Quick Questions" feature?

The "Couple of Quick Questions" feature is a tool on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to quickly and easily ask questions about products or recipes.

How do I access the "Couple of Quick Questions" feature?

To access the feature, simply go to the product or recipe page on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Couple of Quick Questions" button. This will bring up a form where you can submit your question.

Are the answers to "Couple of Quick Questions" publicly visible?

No, the answers to "Couple of Quick Questions" are not publicly visible. They are only visible to the person who asked the question and the Pampered Chef consultant who answers it.

Is there a limit to the number of questions I can ask using this feature?

No, there is no limit to the number of questions you can ask using the "Couple of Quick Questions" feature. You can ask as many questions as you need to in order to make an informed decision about a product or recipe.

How long does it take to receive an answer to my question?

Our Pampered Chef consultants strive to answer "Couple of Quick Questions" within 24 hours. However, during busy times it may take a little longer. If you have not received an answer within 48 hours, please feel free to follow up with us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • christinaspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Pampered Laura