• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a Successful Country Christmas Craft Fair?

In summary, the author is doing a holiday country Christmas craft thing and is offering a variety of items for sale. She is also featuring a bridal area and a cake made with a doll. She is also offering a free kitchen show.
PamperedPrincess74
I’m doing a holiday country Christmas craft thing on November 18. I really need this to do something for me because I’m pretty much dried up right now as far as bookings go.

I just wanted to present some of these ideas and see if anyone can add or critique them for me.
First of all, I have a bridal area set up with information on the bridal showers/ gift registry. This part of the display will have all associated flyers and lots of copies of the wish list with my information on it. I will also feature the bridal doll cake. I will be selling Season’s Bests for 1.00 each. I will do the “free kitchen show” drawing and I am offering the stoneware mold to anyone who books a show. I will also have a presentation board outlining all of the host/guest specials for Nov, Dec., Jan. and Feb. I also made a little flyer that outlines “What does my FREE Kitchen show include?”. I am allowed to have food, so I’ll be doing a veggie or fruit thing in the Chillzanne platter (will have lots of veggies or fruit stocked in a cooler. I’m also doing the peanut butter presses (lots of them), putting candy out in the small simple additions/caddy, and the fudge made with the EAD. I’m also doing a drawing for a free Jar Opener since I have like FIVE of those. I have a flyer that says “I love what I do and you can too! Become a PC Kitchen Consultant – ask he how!” with the flyers associated with that.
I will be displaying all of my tools in the tool turnabout and the stoneware I have in the stoneware holder rack thing. Can anyone think of anything else that has worked out well for them when doing this type of thing?

sounds good to me, just make sure you don't give them the stoneware heart mold until their show...I have had people get the gift and never end up doing the show...they set a date, talk with me for a week, and then ignore all of my calls...it kinda sucks. Also, maybe have some big prize as a grand prize to draw people in easier. Mine was a roasting pan w/ rack b/c I already had one when I earned my free one and I never even had to give it to the winner b/c she lives in Gainesville, she was going to host a show and we were supposed to have a host coaching meeting a couple of weeks ago, but she never showed and never returned any of my calls and that was when I was supposed to give her the roasting pan...oh well I guess??!!!
Good luck w/ your show!

Yeah, I learned the “get a free gift for saying you’ll host a show and then never return my calls” trick the hard way! I’ll just order the mold when I send in their show. I actually did a small yard sale type thing a few weeks ago and offered up the roasting pan as a drawing and had a ton of people enter for it, and did choose a winner, but can you believe she would not return my phone calls when I tried to tell her about her prize?? Oh well, more for me I guess!

1. What is the Country Christmas Craft Fair?

The Country Christmas Craft Fair is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef to showcase and sell handmade crafts, decorations, and gifts for the holiday season.

2. When and where is the Country Christmas Craft Fair taking place?

This year's Country Christmas Craft Fair will be held on December 7th and 8th at the local community center. The exact address is 123 Main Street.

3. Can I sell my own crafts at the Country Christmas Craft Fair?

Yes, we welcome local artisans and crafters to participate in the fair. Please contact us at [email address] for more information on how to become a vendor.

4. Is there an admission fee for the Country Christmas Craft Fair?

There is no admission fee for the fair. However, we kindly ask for donations to support a local charity that helps families in need during the holiday season.

5. What safety measures will be in place at the Country Christmas Craft Fair?

We take the health and safety of our attendees and vendors seriously. We will be following all local and state guidelines for social distancing and sanitization. Face masks will also be required for all attendees and vendors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicafawn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • Jessamary
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • tinat51796