• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave One!

In summary, you and your friends are planning a Meet and Greet for the last day of Wave One. There will be no food and you will have to leave at 4:45 a.m. to make it on time. There will also be a Meet and Greet for singles.
aried said:
Don't forget to back up your P3 and other computer programs before you leave. I am "the" computer person at home so I have to take care of everything. Hate to come home to a bad situation and not having things backed up.

Ann R.

On my list to do tonight - after a near-miss this weekend, ALL is going on an external harddrive before I leave.

quiverfull7 said:
I'm READY READY READY ... well, I'm not packed or anything but I'm READY!!!!!!!!!!!

This is me to a tee!!!
I am always a last minute packer, I don't mean to be, but I am.

I can't believe that this time tomorrow I will be in Chicago!!! I am so excited, I can't stand it!!!

pampcheflisa said:
This is me to a tee!!!
I am always a last minute packer, I don't mean to be, but I am.

I can't believe that this time tomorrow I will be in Chicago!!! I am so excited, I can't stand it!!!

Me THREE!! Why am I on here? I need to go and do 8 errands around town but it's nasty weather outside and I need to pack. I also want to go to bed early tonight!

Ah, the pleasures of being prepared in advance.I spent the day hanging out with The Furry Guy and making a big pan of Marconi Cheese (aka macaroni and cheese in the homes of normal people) for The Furry Guy to munch on while I'm away. Everything is gathered. I'll do final placing of everything in the suitcase in the morning. I'm off soon to get my mani/pedi to further relax me and get me all Pampered for NC. :)

raebates said:
Ah, the pleasures of being prepared in advance.

I spent the day hanging out with The Furry Guy and making a big pan of Marconi Cheese (aka macaroni and cheese in the homes of normal people) for The Furry Guy to munch on while I'm away. Everything is gathered. I'll do final placing of everything in the suitcase in the morning. I'm off soon to get my mani/pedi to further relax me and get me all Pampered for NC. :)

Oh Rae, you're so spoiled! ;)

I'll be cleaning and packing tonight...

Well, that's also one of the advantages of having an empty nest. I don't have to make any arrangements for our son, since he's in Dallas, and The Furry Guy's fine on his own. I only made the Marconi Cheese because I wanted to leave him something yummy. While I was making the Marconi Cheese, he was doing a final check on the van.You're right. I'm spoiled.

raebates said:
Well, that's also one of the advantages of having an empty nest. I don't have to make any arrangements for our son, since he's in Dallas, and The Furry Guy's fine on his own. I only made the Marconi Cheese because I wanted to leave him something yummy. While I was making the Marconi Cheese, he was doing a final check on the van.

You're right. I'm spoiled.

Gettin' yer oil checked again? :D And while making Mac & Cheese. Wow. I'm impressed! :love::eek: ;) :angel:

What can I say? I'm great at multi-tasking. LOL!

I sent off my invites ... did a bit of last-minute laundry and prompty packed it. I'll be up late tonight finalizing everything and looking for shoes!

Meanwhile, the color is setting on my hair and I will be going off later to get it cut ...

raebates said:
What can I say? I'm great at multi-tasking. LOL!

Let's not get into ANOTHER dipstick conversation. :blushing:

I've got most of the laundry done, 1 more load to go, food prepared for while I'm gone (beef AND chicken enchiladas both pans made up, spaghetti, and spanish noodle casserole) then I still have to make a run to the post office tonight, to the bank, do dishes, clean up around here, and then pack in the am. I am soooooooooo completely stressed out and on edge. I don't mean to be - but oh, I am!!! :yuck:

c00p said:
I've got most of the laundry done, 1 more load to go, food prepared for while I'm gone (beef AND chicken enchiladas both pans made up, spaghetti, and spanish noodle casserole) then I still have to make a run to the post office tonight, to the bank, do dishes, clean up around here, and then pack in the am. I am soooooooooo completely stressed out and on edge. I don't mean to be - but oh, I am!!! :yuck:

Wow! You sound like me! I'm trying to touch bases with 2 hosts that owe me over $200! One bounced check (I am supposed to meet with her soon) and antoher one with $143 in checks from her show. I hate $$ loose ends.

I'm off to start packing. I want to be bed at 9 pm b/c I have to be up at 3 am!:eek:

DON'T FORGET TO PACK YOUR JAMMIES!!!!

Your roommates will probably not want to see you in lingerie or in the buff.

Thanks Janet, I almost forgot!

I'm all packed & ready to go, I've got to get up at 3AM...:eek:, but I'll be in Chicago by 8:15AM!!! :D

I have 3 shirts, 1 sundress and 2 pairs of capris packed so far...that is it!YIKES! I still have to pack my kids for the week! Oh well, I can wait until about 10 a.m. to leave if I have to.

Have a great time in the Windy City you all.....I wish I was wave 1 so I could go to Chicago tomorrow.....Mabey we will see each other in the airport on Sunday if anyone is staying an extra night...........

janetupnorth said:
DON'T FORGET TO PACK YOUR JAMMIES!!!!

QUOTE]
And your undies too...if you wear them that is!!!:D

We are going through Canada and are almost to Detroit where we will spend the night. Then onto Battle Creek, MI where we pick up another team member and then off to Chicago!!!

I am getting SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! I have a digital camera, but don't know how to get the pics from my camera to the computer. Don't you love people like me that are semi computer literate but not enough to get the good stuff posted!!

Where in Detroit? Can we meet to say hi?

I'm so jealous of you guys!! Have Fun and be safe!!!!!!!!! It'll be my turn next week!!!

Final NC TipToday is July 9. There is only 1 more day until the start of Wave 1!

Don't forget to set your email for an auto response if you aren't taking your laptop with you. That way people won't think you're ignoring them.

Travel safe, everyone. I'll see you in Chicago.

Have fun and don't forget us here!:D

Hmmm, JAE and I might be the only Wave 1 cheffers still here today!

We leave tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn!

Good Morning Wave 1 Cheffers!

A couple more hours and a group of us will be on our way to the airport! We will see you at breakfast tomorrow morning or the MNG!

Karen

ChefBeckyD said:

Will dawn be cracked at the early time we have to leave? I got up at 6 am yesterday and 5 am today. I'm acclimating myself to early mornings because in order to get to the train tomorrow I have to get up at 4 am. I'm hoping to be tired enough tonight to get to bed by 10 pm, no later than 11 pm. I tend to get my second wind around 10 pm and have trouble getting to sleep much earlier than midnight. Thank goodness for caffeine. I won't have any today or it may keep me up tonight. I'll wait until I arrive in Chicago so I don't have to worry about using the restroom during my travels.

I have my list going of things to pack. I have to shop for two things plus a little bit of food for my family. I have my list of phone numbers for potential future hosts. See you all there!

JAE said:
Will dawn be cracked at the early time we have to leave? I got up at 6 am yesterday and 5 am today. I'm acclimating myself to early mornings because in order to get to the train tomorrow I have to get up at 4 am. I'm hoping to be tired enough tonight to get to bed by 10 pm, no later than 11 pm. I tend to get my second wind around 10 pm and have trouble getting to sleep much earlier than midnight. Thank goodness for caffeine. I won't have any today or it may keep me up tonight. I'll wait until I arrive in Chicago so I don't have to worry about using the restroom during my travels.

I have my list going of things to pack. I have to shop for two things plus a little bit of food for my family. I have my list of phone numbers for potential future hosts. See you all there!

I'm wondering if I'll be able to sleep at all tonight - worrying about getting up so early! I plan on staying up until everything is done, taking a shower just before bed, so that all I have to do in the morning is roll out of bed, make some coffee, brush my teeth, and get dressed. I have to leave here at 4:40 am!!!:eek:

I have to go to Harvest Health, the chiropractor, and have to get a couple little gifts for Micah to open while I'm gone. I also have some host coaching I need to do for my shows next Monday & Tuesday!

Bye-bye!! We are gonna miss y'all!

I wish so bad that I was gonna be there with you...my cluster is leaving this morning and I am :cry::cry::cry: I keep telling myself that I made the right decision (I did) but I am still sad to be missing NC and seeing everyone! I feel like a 12 year old sitting here crying this morning!

((Kelly))

Got a phone call this morning from Other Director. Previous director stepped down, and while New Director has been scant with the details (couldn't be on the conference call? Too bad, so sad ...) there is another director on our team whom I'm rooming with. Got a call from her this morning telling me I should be sure to bring business cards and snacks! LOL! She's sweet, but she has nothing on Raebates!

Online printing my final stuff so I can leave in about an hour!!!!Long drive today...

Safe travels everyone! I'm with Kelly, sitting here crying! I could still jump on a train tomorrow, but I know this is the right decision for my family!

See ya all next year! Someone remember to call or e-mail me! :D

ChefBeckyD said:

I'm still here too. Early flight tomorrow, running around trying to figure out what I am forgetting and I think I have forgotten more than I have remembered.

KellyTheChef said:
Bye-bye!! We are gonna miss y'all!

I wish so bad that I was gonna be there with you...my cluster is leaving this morning and I am :cry::cry::cry: I keep telling myself that I made the right decision (I did) but I am still sad to be missing NC and seeing everyone! I feel like a 12 year old sitting here crying this morning!

I'm not even in Wave 1, but I'm with you on the crying thing... I'm not going this year either! It just wasn't in the cards and DH isn't being supportive right now. :cry::cry::cry:

becky, i'm still here at home. i live an hour outside chicago, so my recruit linda and i are driving tomorrow.

my ft job is slow this week, which makes the waiting even harder! so....i've packed, i've cleaned the house, cleaned out the fridge, and will take the dogs to my friend/sitter in a little while. i also had time to polish my nails and get my eyebrows threaded, so i will look semi-decent ;-)

susanr613 said:
becky, i'm still here at home. i live an hour outside chicago, so my recruit linda and i are driving tomorrow.

my ft job is slow this week, which makes the waiting even harder! so....i've packed, i've cleaned the house, cleaned out the fridge, and will take the dogs to my friend/sitter in a little while. i also had time to polish my nails and get my eyebrows threaded, so i will look semi-decent ;-)

I've been running errands, and I had to pick up a few little treats to make goodie bags for DS for each day that I'm gone. I took him to McD's for lunch (RARE treat) so he could get a transformer happy meal toy.:rolleyes:, and to spend some time just hanging out. I'm not sure why - I've left him before - but this year I keep getting all teary-eyed about leaving him. Maybe I'm just hormonal.

I'm hoping to be able to do my nails tonight (another RARE occurance) after I finish laundry and packing. We have chiropractor appts at 5pm, and DH suggested we eat out at a new Italian restaurant in the same plaza as our Chiro....and I'm all over that! The people who own it are customers of mine, so I've been wanting to check it out anyway!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • katie0128
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • raebates
  • General Chat