• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave 3: 91 Days Until the Start | Wednesday, April 16, 2008

In summary, Wave 3 is approaching and everyone is excited. There are still a few months left, and a lot can happen in that time.
John, thank you for the kind words. I really enjoyed meeting you (well, really, seeing you again!) and thanks for the company on the drive home! I loved meeting and talking with everyone - that was my highlight of conference. Planning to go back again next year just to see you all!

Debi, you forgot me - we sat right next to each other in a workshop, silly! (I know, lots of people, and I really am unforgettable - not always such a bad trait - LOL!) Glad to hear you made it back ok.

dianevill said:
John, thank you for the kind words. I really enjoyed meeting you (well, really, seeing you again!) and thanks for the company on the drive home! I loved meeting and talking with everyone - that was my highlight of conference. Planning to go back again next year just to see you all!

Debi, you forgot me - we sat right next to each other in a workshop, silly! (I know, lots of people, and I really am unforgettable - not always such a bad trait - LOL!) Glad to hear you made it back ok.

I promise I only forgot you in that moment I was typing! Of course I remember sitting with you in Tai's workshop!!!

I didn't get to meet many of you but had a great conference this year. It is so hard running around doing conference activities, keeping up with friends from my actual cluster, trying to catch my hospitality cluster and actually getting to eat and sleep.

I saw Ann right before the 2nd MNG but we were just finishing our meal (we were so tired and starving that we didn't even want to leave the hotel to get food). I hope to meet more people some time and cheered for many of you.

Sandra Kearns and Sandra Aldrich, you looked awesome and I can't wait to hear how things keep growing for you both as directors.

Speaking of Jean and being star struck, this was too funny. The Dream Patrol came to Exec dinner to award Donna Landy, which was super cool. This was the second visit from the Dream Patrol for our cluster in 3 months. Anyway, my sister was up in the front of the room when they got there (she's a new director) and I was taking pictures.

IMG_1339.jpg

She (my sister) was kind of being blocked by the other lady in the pink (can't remember her name, also from HO) and I subtly motioned for her to move over a little towards Jean. When she did, the lady in the pink must have seen me and giggled a little and Jean turned just as Deanna was leaning in towards her.

IMG_1340.jpg

So, Jean stopped what she was doing and took a photo with my sister. Deanna was a little embarrassed, but everyone seemed to think the sneek attempt was pretty funny.

IMG_1341.jpg

Hijack over.

That is a great opportunity Niki --- the other lady was Linda Bowles

And that's one of the things I love about Jean. She's genuine - and seems to completely understand our weird fascination with her. To the point of being completely willing to take pics with random strangers. :)

chef_kimmo said:
That is a great opportunity Niki --- the other lady was Linda Bowles

Oh yeah, I just couldn't think of it.

chefann said:
She's genuine - and seems to completely understand our weird fascination with her.

I'm not obssessed with her, I just really really want to touch her hair. Oh, and see her routine in the mornings before conference.....to see how much time it takes to get her hair looking like that, without a hair out of place. She must have to get up at 4am to get it that perfect!

I think she's just got the perfect, expensive cut to suit her hair texture.

EpTxGuy said:
I'm not obssessed with her, I just really really want to touch her hair.
Now THAT just made me laugh out loud! And I'm sure you're not the only one who feels that way!!:)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8