• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to National Conference 2020

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
If you haven't printed out the agenda, do so. Pre-conference, with a variety of sessions/classes, starts tomorrow at 10:00 a.m Central Time. Because I was prepared to GO to conference, I've blocked off the time to participate in these classes. I know that if I don't treat it like conference time, the likelihood of going back later to view them plummets.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
If you haven't printed out the agenda, do so. Pre-conference, with a variety of sessions/classes, starts tomorrow at 10:00 a.m Central Time. Because I was prepared to GO to conference, I've blocked off the time to participate in these classes. I know that if I don't treat it like conference time, the likelihood of going back later to view them plummets.

Yes! I took Thursday and Friday off, and I'll be with a couple of other people at a shared workspace so I an focus on the training.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Today is July 9. There is only 1 day until the official start of National Conference!

Tomorrow’s the big day. Today starts the pre-conference fun. Have a great National Conference!