• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plan Your Perfect Disney Vacation with Our Customizable Countdown Calendar!

In summary, the customizable countdown calendar is a tool designed to help you plan and organize your Disney vacation. It allows you to customize and track important dates and events, and can be easily shared with others. However, it does not have features for booking or purchasing tickets. Currently, it is only available for Walt Disney World in Florida, but there are plans to expand to other Disney destinations in the future.
ChefLisa
I did not earn the trip to Disney, but my family is going on vacation there in mid-June. I made a countdown to Disney calendar. My kids each have one and so does my husband. If anyone would like a copy, please let me know. You can customize it very easily.

ChefLisa said:
I did not earn the trip to Disney, but my family is going on vacation there in mid-June. I made a countdown to Disney calendar. My kids each have one and so does my husband. If anyone would like a copy, please let me know. You can customize it very easily.

I would love a copy Lisa! Thanks so much for offering it to us!

pampmomof3 said:

Please send me your email address so I can send you the attachment. Also, please let me know if you need any help customizing it.

pampmomof3 said:

Me too please!!!

Carolyn and Kristi, I just sent it.

ChefLisa said:
Carolyn and Kristi, I just sent it.

Thanks so much Lisa! i've just downloaded it and am customizing! THANK YOU!

Thanks Lisa!

You're welcome!

1. What is the purpose of the customizable countdown calendar?

The purpose of the customizable countdown calendar is to help you plan and organize your Disney vacation by providing a visual representation of the days leading up to your trip. It allows you to customize and track important dates and events, making your vacation planning process more efficient and enjoyable.

2. How do I customize my countdown calendar?

Customizing your countdown calendar is simple and easy. First, choose the date of your trip and enter it into the designated field. Then, add any important dates or events such as dining reservations, FastPass+ selections, or special celebrations. You can also customize the background and font to your liking.

3. Can I share my countdown calendar with others?

Yes, you can share your countdown calendar with others. Once you have completed customizing your calendar, you can save it as a PDF and share it via email or print it out to display in your home. You can also save it to your computer or phone to easily access and view it anytime.

4. Are there any limitations to the customizable countdown calendar?

The customizable countdown calendar is designed to help you plan your Disney vacation and track important dates and events. However, it does not have any features for booking or purchasing tickets or making reservations. It is meant to be a helpful planning tool, but you will need to make your reservations and purchases separately.

5. Is the customizable countdown calendar available for all Disney destinations?

Currently, the customizable countdown calendar is only available for Walt Disney World in Florida. However, we are continuously working to expand our offerings and hope to have calendars available for other Disney destinations in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies