• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could anyone explain?

salthechef

Jun 5, 2007
I am still fairly new at this, and especially on CS I read a lot about Future Directors, Directors, etc. I know there are benefits for a consultant to recruit, but can anyone tell me the "levels" or "responsibilities" involved with each? I love PC and love selling it and doing shows and all, but it is first of all my business, and I would like to better understand how to make more and do better with my business. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
That's a lot to explain Sal. Do you have a Policies & Procedures Manual? If not, you can read it on CC. Starts on page 7.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Sal, these are questions for your director.

salthechef

Jun 5, 2007
When all else fails, read the directions, right? :D Thanks!

KellyTheChef

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2006
salthechef said:
When all else fails, read the directions, right? :D Thanks!
I have to tell you...even after reading them, you may need to have your Director explain it to you!! Most of it went over my head until I heard it in "english" from my Director!! LOL

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
Definately what Kelly said. I didn't mean to sound short in my earlier thread, I was supposed to be making dinner and having trouble breaking away from here. Make an appt to talk with your director about the different levels and how your business can grow. If you get a chance to go to Conference this summer you need to visit the Dream Room - it's very inspiring!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views