• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Post Card Postage Increasing?

In summary, the cost of postage for post cards varies depending on the destination and type of postage used. In the United States, the standard rate for domestic mail is $0.36 and for international mail is $1.20. The main difference between domestic and international rates is the cost, with domestic rates being cheaper. Discounts may be available for bulk mail, non-profit organizations, and certain destinations/types of mail. Regular stamps can be used for post card postage, but it is recommended to use post card stamps for potential savings.
aried
Gold Member
The cost of postage for post cards is going up a penny today or tomorrow. Regular first class mail remains the same.

Good to know! I have a few stamps left.

Really? Poo! I have a whole roll and a bunch of cards stamped already. :(

Thanks for the heads up - I just love buying 1 cent stamps - not!

Hi there,Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I know how important it is to stay on top of changes in postage rates. I will be sure to inform my customers about the increase in post card postage and remind them to stock up on stamps before the change takes effect. Luckily, regular first class mail rates will remain the same, so we can continue to send out our catalogs and order forms without any additional cost.Thanks again for keeping us all informed. Happy mailing!Best,

What is the cost of postage for post cards?

The cost of postage for post cards varies depending on the destination and type of postage used. In the United States, the standard rate for a post card is $0.36 for domestic mail and $1.20 for international mail.

How much does it cost to send a post card internationally?

The cost to send a post card internationally is $1.20 for a standard size post card. However, there may be additional fees for larger or heavier post cards, or for using special services like tracking or insurance.

What is the difference between domestic and international post card postage rates?

The main difference between domestic and international post card postage rates is the cost. Domestic rates are typically cheaper than international rates, as they only cover mail within the country. International rates cover mail going to other countries and may also have additional fees for customs or other services.

Are there any discounts available for post card postage?

There are a few discounts available for post card postage. In the United States, bulk mail rates are available for large quantities of post cards, and non-profit organizations may also be eligible for discounted rates. Additionally, some countries may offer discounted rates for certain destinations or types of mail.

Can I use regular stamps for post card postage?

Yes, you can use regular stamps for post card postage as long as the total value of the stamps equals or exceeds the required postage for the post card. However, it is recommended to use post card stamps, which are specifically designed for post cards and may save you money compared to using multiple regular stamps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • pkd09