• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Mail a Mini Catty with Just One Stamp?

In summary, the cost of mailing a Mini Catty can vary depending on weight and destination. It is recommended to check with your local post office for accurate pricing. You can use your own packaging for a Mini Catty, but padded envelopes or boxes are recommended for safe delivery. Unfortunately, there are no discounted rates for bulk mailing and additional fees may apply for services such as tracking or insurance. However, if you purchase tracking services at the time of mailing, you can track your Mini Catty package using a tracking number provided.
lrice
I know this is on here somewhere, but I'm in a rush and can't find it. I have a mini catty, an invite (single sheet of 8 1/2 x 11) in an envelope. Can I use a single stamp?

Yes, you can!

Thanks, that's what I thought.

What is the cost of mailing a Mini Catty?

The cost of mailing a Mini Catty varies depending on the weight and destination of the package. It is best to check with your local post office for the most accurate pricing.

Can I use my own packaging to mail a Mini Catty?

Yes, you can use your own packaging to send a Mini Catty. However, it is recommended to use padded envelopes or boxes to ensure the package arrives safely.

Do you offer discounted rates for bulk mailing of Mini Catties?

Unfortunately, we do not offer discounted rates for bulk mailing of Mini Catties. The postage cost is determined by the weight and destination of each individual package.

Are there any additional fees for mailing a Mini Catty?

In addition to the postage cost, there may be additional fees for services such as tracking or insurance. These fees can be added at the time of mailing at your local post office.

Can I track my Mini Catty package?

Yes, you can track your Mini Catty package if you purchase tracking services at the time of mailing. This will provide you with a tracking number that can be used to monitor the delivery status of your package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MandyK
  • stefani2