• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I Worrying Too Much About Party Ingredients?

you know, I can't really help you out with the ingredients but we can talk about the menu and what you like to eat. I'll be happy to help you select a recipe and make suggestions for the best products for the price. Then, I'll say something like - "You know, if you have any questions about the ingredients or if you are having trouble finding them, please let me know."I ask if there are any allergies, etc. I also ask about cooking
leftymac
This is gonna be a long-winded post.

A party that my partner's mother is doing brought all this on.

First, have you ever had a host who didn't know that she was supposed to purchase the ingredients? I just assumed they knew. She didn't and when she got the list of ingredients, she was upset. But, my partner explained it to her and she stopped being upset by that. Then, she was surprised at the length of ingredients. So, how do you communicate to the host that the ingredients are their responsibility? Or do you not do it at all because they just "know"?

She chose the Chicken Fajitas and with that I do the salsa and the guacamole. I went to the grocery store today to price the ingredients because I was curious and the total came to $30! Now I'm worried that might be too much. Now, I know that price may vary depending upon how much chicken is, and if the host already has it, etc. But still, that's a lot.

Or, maybe I'm worried because she's the first person to ever say something, and she's family.

All the other recipes I offer were between $15-$20. The fajitas are my favorite one to do and now I worry that it's too expensive.

Am I just being a worrywart?

When I'm booking a show I always tell the host that I'll be sending them a shopping list once we determine the menu. I don't make a big deal about it, but I do let them know that the ingredients (per my specifications) are their responsibility.That said, I have still gone to a home preparing to demo the 30-minute Chicken only to find out that the host did in fact buy a whole, 4-pound bird .. it was just still completely frozen. "Oh when you're ready for the chicken, its on the 2nd shelf in the freezer" type frozen.Sheesh.

I'm such a newbie that I'm a little nervous at answering but here's my take. Part of host coaching is to discuss the recipe and the responsibilities. Namely, You the host shall clean thy house and invite thy friends. Thine co-workers shall peruseth thine catalogues and give thee order forms and money from whom that cannot attend. Thee shall purchase ingredients for said recipe and we shall invoke the cooking gods at thine party. A good time shall be had by all. I think it is a good assumption that someone who has hosted before would know that they purchase the ingredients, but that does not apply for someone who hasn't hosted or who doesn't know much about PC. I have been discussing the recipes with the host and letting them choose, which gives them some ownership and facilitates their willingness to spend money on the ingredients. I'd do something extra special for your mother-in-SO and announce it at party. Really make over her as a wonderful hostess, special mother-in-SO status and that should ease her tensions. If she's strapped for cash, then I'd offer to split the costs.

I rarely run into any confusion and I think it's because I offer an incentive that I'll buy the groceries if they provide me with a guest list (I mail the invitations and make reminder calls) of 45 or more people. From this, I guess they realize that they buy the ingredients if they don't make it.As for the 30 minute chicken show, I always bring the bird and have them reimburse me if they didn't meet my free product incentive. This way I'm sure the bird is the right size, thawed and cleaned.

I usually give a choice of selections with the list of ingredients for each (just recipe name and ingredient list). I think that way, they know they need to get the ingredients - since that is all I am listing.

This way, if cost is a factor, they can pick a recipe that might have some ingredients they already have on hand.

I just checked one of my recipe selection sheets and here is what it says:
Ingredients do not need to be measured before I arrive. The measurements are
given so you know about how much you will need for the recipe.
Unless otherwise specified, all cheeses should not be pre-grated or shredded;
grating will take place as part of the demo.
If you would like to substitute an ingredient or are having trouble finding something, please let me know.

Heck, I'll just attach a sample. This is my recipe selection from last Spring.

Attachments

• RecipeList_Spring2009.pdf
    67 KB · Views: 529
You're definitely right. I do need to work on my host-coaching too. It does all boil down to that.What about the cost of ingredients? Anyone ever have a host complain about that?

I mention it in host coaching....I usually say something right at the beginning like - "As soon as you send me your guest list, I'll start working on your invitations and get those mailed out for you. When it gets a bit closer to your party date - about 5 days before or so - I'll give you a call and we can talk about a demo recipe, and I'll let you know what you need to have on hand as far as food for the demo. Please don't feel like you need to make a lot of extra food, usually the demo is plenty, along with just some chips or a veggie tray, and something to drink."

If I do anything "extra," in this case the salsa and quac or a dessert, I provide it/the ingredients. Whatever the main recipe is should only cost the host up to $15 that PC provides in free product for a cooking show. I do the grocery shopping for my hosts and have them reimburse me. I get the chicken in bulk and on sale, can split a block of parmesan between several shows, etc. It costs them less when I shop. I've gotten burned by one or two hosts not knowing they had to pay for the ingredients or shop for them. I make a point in my booking talk about how hosting is so easy, I even do the grocery shopping for them and just ask them to chip in $10-15 for the ingredients. I also send a recipe list and at the top of that I specify the cost again. I then put it in an e-mail when I check in with them about which recipe they want. Several hosts ask if they need to send me the money in advance.

If someone really objects to paying, I graciously give in and eat the cost. You have some opportunities to make your SO's mom feel better, as has been suggested. I think you need to do something for her. That's a lot of money to spend on a show in your home, never mind if she was going to make other food like a dessert, drinks, paperware...

I'm really shocked that the ingredients came to $30 for the fajitas and salsa! This is my most popular demo and I always brag about how it's "low cost"...LOL

As for the chicken, what do you tell them to get? How much do you make? I have them get a 3lb bag of frozen chicken tenders, about 2 peppers and an onion. Fajita seasoning or I will use my SW or chipotle seasoning. Oh, and the flour tortillas of course.

For the salsa, it's just 2 containers of cherry tomatoes, some garlic, cilantro, jalepeno,, onion and a lime. I think the fajita cost comes to about $8 and the salsa comes to $6. I don't know about the guac, I don't make it, but maybe cut that out? Or use less ingrendients and the salad choppers on the chicken to stretch it?

I used to do a lot of home parties and cooked several appetizers, etc. My friends loved it but it finally dawned on me that I was spending close to $100 on food and drink and I would have been better off just paying full price (especially with some companies host benefits). As a result, I advise my hosts that they don't need to make extras - It's just a tasting, not a meal. And, by the way, I stopped doing that myself and people didn't seem to notice.

I always ask them if they have hosted a Pampered Chef Party before. I then tell them that I will be sending some recipes to choose from and once they decide, I will send the shopping list. In my host coaching letter, it clearly says that they provide the food & the guests. :) And before the party (day or so) I always make sure that I ask if they have any questions about any of the ingredients or if they had any trouble finding any of them. From these questions, I assume they know ... I'm fairly new, but after 25 shows, I haven't had any problems with food yet. (fingers crossed!)

Kathleen, that is so good and organized! I usually just change up my recipes every few months and offer a few depending on what they have mentioned.

It's part of host coaching. I tell them all they have to do is give me a list of names and purchase the ingredients for the recipe we agree on. They also get $15 more in free product for doing so and I point this out. They don't know if you don't tell them.

chefsteph07 said:
I'm really shocked that the ingredients came to $30 for the fajitas and salsa! This is my most popular demo and I always brag about how it's "low cost"...LOL

As for the chicken, what do you tell them to get? How much do you make? I have them get a 3lb bag of frozen chicken tenders, about 2 peppers and an onion. Fajita seasoning or I will use my SW or chipotle seasoning. Oh, and the flour tortillas of course.

For the salsa, it's just 2 containers of cherry tomatoes, some garlic, cilantro, jalepeno,, onion and a lime. I think the fajita cost comes to about $8 and the salsa comes to $6. I don't know about the guac, I don't make it, but maybe cut that out? Or use less ingrendients and the salad choppers on the chicken to stretch it?

Here are my ingredients for the fajitas (and yes, I separate the list by department for them):
Produce
2 medium white onions
1 small red onion
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper (or another green if red is too expensive)
3 limes
1 head fresh garlic
2-3 ripe avocados (ripe avocados are soft to the touch and give when squeezed)
1 jalapeño pepper
1 bunch fresh cilantro
1 pint grape tomatoes

Meat
3-4 raw boneless skinless chicken breasts, thawed (about 1 1/2 lbs)

Dairy
16 oz sour cream
8 oz shredded monterey jack or cheddar cheese
Six inch flour tortillas (fajita size)

I have been with the biz for 11 years now. I supply them a list of 14 recipes that I like to do with only the shopping list under each title. I then have a stamp that says... please pick 1 or 2 recipes and provide the ingredients for me to demo. I then circle it with a highlighter so they are sure to see it. I also ask them if they have any questions about the ingredients before they buy them for whatever recipe they pick.. I have only had 2 hostess in over 1300 shows that didn't know to buy the ingredients and that was before my stamp.

Here are my ingredients for the chicken fajitas and pass around salsa. I don't do the guac.

1 medium or 2 small onions
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 lime
1 jalapeño pepper
2-3 medium tomatos
2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thawed
8 oz sour cream
8 oz shredded monterey jack or mexican blend cheese
six inch flour tortillas
bag of tortilla chips
1 bunch fresh cilantro (opt)

I haven't had anyone complain about cost and it makes plenty for everyone to have a good taste.

leftymac said:
Here are my ingredients for the fajitas (and yes, I separate the list by department for them):

I purchase the ingredients for my host- I ask for a $15 check to be MAILED to me before our show. once the show is held I cash it. I explain it in the host coaching and enclose a note w/ envelope.

The Fajita cost-
Since I purchase I do it in bulk- here's my break down

1 Lg onion 1.00
2 peppers ( these are expensive lately) 5.49
1 1/2 chicken ( 3.00, always on sale at wegmans 1.99 lb)
4oz cheese ( about $1, I split the BIG block)
8 oz sour cream (.99)
Tortillas ( 2.5)
Salsa 1.49

total 14.47

I will do a choc cake-
mix 1.19
frosting 1.49
eggs?
oil?

I throw in the cake, and it does not cost much.
I used to do fresh salsa, but those grape tomatoes seemed to be laced with gold lately...SO expensive. SO I forget it.

nancycookspc said:
leftymac said:

I purchase the ingredients for my host- I ask for a $15 check to be MAILED to me before our show. once the show is held I cash it. I explain it in the host coaching and enclose a note w/ envelope.

The Fajita cost-
Since I purchase I do it in bulk- here's my break down

1 Lg onion 1.00
2 peppers ( these are expensive lately) 5.49
1 1/2 chicken ( 3.00, always on sale at wegmans 1.99 lb)
4oz cheese ( about $1, I split the BIG block)
8 oz sour cream (.99)
Tortillas ( 2.5)
Salsa 1.49

total 14.47

I will do a choc cake-
mix 1.19
frosting 1.49
eggs?
oil?

I throw in the cake, and it does not cost much.
I used to do fresh salsa, but those grape tomatoes seemed to be laced with gold lately...SO expensive. SO I forget it.

Just use big tomatoes. They aren't as costly and taste just as good.

where are you guys shopping that you are paying so much money for produce? i can get a 3 pack of colored peppers for $2.49! Is there an Aldi near you? Or an independent, ethnic type grocery store? Our local store called Eurofresh has red peppers super cheap. I got a dozen of them for $5 when I hosted a power cooking clinic at my house.

DebbieJ said:
where are you guys shopping that you are paying so much money for produce? i can get a 3 pack of colored peppers for $2.49! Is there an Aldi near you? Or an independent, ethnic type grocery store? Our local store called Eurofresh has red peppers super cheap. I got a dozen of them for $5 when I hosted a power cooking clinic at my house.

Red peppers are always $2.99 each at our grocery stores but we can usually find them at Walmart for 3 for about $3-4. I just learned we have an Aldi now that isn't too far so I will have to check them out.

DebbieJ said:

Yes, but you'd have to tell your hosts where to shop....and there are no "ethnic" grocery stores in this area, other than the Dutch Outlet - and there's no produce there.

It would be too much of a hassle for me to buy the ingredients for my hosts. Not something I want to do. I'm pretty good at going with what we have on hand for the demo, so if they get pre-grated cheese, or the wrong kind of crust, I just adapt. No biggie. I have my show recipes listed on my website, and I direct them there. They choose the one they want, so they know what the grocery list will look like. After they choose a recipe, I send them a list of what they will need and what I provide. I do provide a few things - usually things that they wouldn't normally purchase or have on hand - like fresh garlic, or block parm, or special oils or vinegars - and now I'm doing the Cool & Crunchy Tacos, so if they can't find jicama, I provide that, along with the cumin.

But I digress:D - my point is that my hosts know and see the ingredients they will have to provide BEFORE choosing their recipe, so there isn't any sticker shock about the grocery list. And because I provide a list of several recipes, they have the option of choosing a less expensive one if money is a factor for them.

Oh - and I do give them a selection of recipes - all of the recipes pretty much use the same kit products, so I don't have to change too much - maybe a couple products every once in a while. My kit mostly stays packed in my car all the time. And I would say that at least 75% of my hosts go with the recipe I recommend. :D

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes, but you'd have to tell your hosts where to shop....and there are no "ethnic" grocery stores in this area, other than the Dutch Outlet - and there's no produce there.

It would be too much of a hassle for me to buy the ingredients for my hosts. Not something I want to do. I'm pretty good at going with what we have on hand for the demo, so if they get pre-grated cheese, or the wrong kind of crust, I just adapt. No biggie. I have my show recipes listed on my website, and I direct them there. They choose the one they want, so they know what the grocery list will look like. After they choose a recipe, I send them a list of what they will need and what I provide. I do provide a few things - usually things that they wouldn't normally purchase or have on hand - like fresh garlic, or block parm, or special oils or vinegars - and now I'm doing the Cool & Crunchy Tacos, so if they can't find jicama, I provide that, along with the cumin.

But I digress:D - my point is that my hosts know and see the ingredients they will have to provide BEFORE choosing their recipe, so there isn't any sticker shock about the grocery list. And because I provide a list of several recipes, they have the option of choosing a less expensive one if money is a factor for them.

Oh - and I do give them a selection of recipes - all of the recipes pretty much use the same kit products, so I don't have to change too much - maybe a couple products every once in a while. My kit mostly stays packed in my car all the time. And I would say that at least 75% of my hosts go with the recipe I recommend. :D

Totally agree! Although my percentage is more like 99.9% go with what recipes I'm offering for the season. I have only had one person not get the ingredients and she then ran to the store while I was setting up.

Becky, putting your recipes on your website, and having the hosts choose from there is a great idea!! I'm going to set that up tonight!

So my question is, what recipes are you offereing for this season. I really liked the example that was laid out in a Pdf file. Any ideas?

My website is /cookinwithbecky - you're welcome to go there, and see the recipes.It's in the Features section, under COOK'S CORNER - SHOW RECIPES

ChefBeckyD said:
My website is /cookinwithbecky - you're welcome to go there, and see the recipes.

It's in the Features section, under COOK'S CORNER - SHOW RECIPES

Not to be confused with /cookingwithbecky :D You'll get a completely different Becky! ;)

babywings76 said:
Not to be confused with /cookingwithbecky :D You'll get a completely different Becky! ;)

I KNOW! Ticked me off when she did that. I'd already had mine for a few years....I've actually had customers call me because they got her website by mistake. :grumpy:

I love this recipe. It’s the first one I offer and I’ve made it at home more times than I’ve made it at shows. I priced it out at the stores I shop at when I made it at home before I offered it. I tell the host the recipe costs about 15 dollars when I purchase the items and where I shop. I have them buy 2 peppers (whatever they prefer and/or is on sale) one med onion, small lime, 3 chicken breasts or 3-4 thighs – whatever is on sale and/or whatever their preference is and tortillas. I tell them I always have garlic on hand so I can bring it with the seasonings. I also tell them if the peppers are too expensive where they shop don’t hesitate to call me – I can pick those up for them since I have a health food store next to my job where they are always on sale and I usually have them at home.

I also offer to do the salsa if they don’t mind picking up a few tomatoes – I’ll bring everything else (it cost me about 6 bucks for this with a pineapple and they always take me up on it). I then tell them if they have sour cream, cheese or any other topping on hand we can set those out as well. They are listed on the recipe list as optional but so far every host has put out whatever they would normally eat – I tell them if they don’t eat it they don’t need to buy it – no need to have leftover topping in the fridge if they don’t eat it.

If I know avocados are on sale in the area or it’s a bigger show – I always say – it’s really easy to make guacamole out of the salsa if you would like to pick up a few avocados. Some do and some don’t – the only one that did so far I made regular salsa with guacamole and served the pineapple on the side.

Sorry this was so long - hope it helps!

Thanks everyone.What I've taken from this experience:1. I need to do better host coaching.2. For the fajitas, I'm gonna make the guacamole portion of the recipe optional. I'll also make the sour cream/cheese optional as well. That'll cut the cost down to about $20.

chefsteph07 said:

I think the salsa is what can add up. 1 tub of tomatoes is usually about $4.
I find this one to be a little pricey too, but haven't had anyone complain about it...yet :)

leftymac said:
Thanks everyone.

What I've taken from this experience:

1. I need to do better host coaching.

2. For the fajitas, I'm gonna make the guacamole portion of the recipe optional. I'll also make the sour cream/cheese optional as well. That'll cut the cost down to about $20.

Don't most people have sour cream and cheese in their inventory anyway? That's not something I would THINK people would have to buy. Sometimes I even tell my hosts to go ahead and purchase the "fajita kits"...you know, Ortega, Taco Bell, etc. They are usually about $3.50 and already have shells, taco sauce and seasoning in it. And as far as guac, I know most of my hosts opt out on that, unless THEY are really digging it. When I have made it in the past, alot of it has gone to waste.

And don't be too down on yourself about the host coaching...when I book a show, I usually just mention that I am going to be sending the the recipe ingredients for them via email along w/ "other instructions" (that could be "make sure the chicken is thawed, etc) and I have NEVER had a host complain about it.

If someone really objects to the cost of demo ingredients, have them pick up a chicken and do the 30 min chicken.

chefsteph07 said:
Don't most people have sour cream and cheese in their inventory anyway? That's not something I would THINK people would have to buy. Sometimes I even tell my hosts to go ahead and purchase the "fajita kits"...you know, Ortega, Taco Bell, etc. They are usually about $3.50 and already have shells, taco sauce and seasoning in it. And as far as guac, I know most of my hosts opt out on that, unless THEY are really digging it. When I have made it in the past, alot of it has gone to waste.

And don't be too down on yourself about the host coaching...when I book a show, I usually just mention that I am going to be sending the the recipe ingredients for them via email along w/ "other instructions" (that could be "make sure the chicken is thawed, etc) and I have NEVER had a host complain about it.

If someone really objects to the cost of demo ingredients, have them pick up a chicken and do the 30 min chicken.

I think you're right about the guac. I really dig it, so I've always included it as part of the recipe. I'm also gonna have them use roma tomatoes instead of the grape tomatoes in the salsa. That'll cut it down too. So now, I feel better about this recipe.

brendaziz said:
I think the salsa is what can add up. 1 tub of tomatoes is usually about $4.
I find this one to be a little pricey too, but haven't had anyone complain about it...yet :)

I can get cherry tomatoes for 2 for $4
a jalepeno is about .20
Cilantro about $1.99
lime $1
MOST people should have cooking onions in their pantry already Cost-0.00
If someone does not have fresh garlic, I offer to bring it.

Chicken- 3lb bag $5.99
peppers x2 3.50
onion-on hand
seasoning packet .75

I guess if my host was complaining, I'd leave out the salsa and make a dessert.

Steph--you, I, and most of the people on CS probably have those things in our fridge just waiting for the next recipe that calls for them. From experience I can tell you that most people (at least in my area) don't.

raebates said:
Steph--you, I, and most of the people on CS probably have those things in our fridge just waiting for the next recipe that calls for them. From experience I can tell you that most people (at least in my area) don't.

REALLY? :eek:
I have ALWAYS had sour cream, cheese and onion in my pantry even before PC! :)

I also do roma or plum tomatoes for the salsa, one or two is plenty for the small tasting amount we'll make. If there are particular ingredients that they'd have to buy a lot more of than the recipe calls for (like the garlic, a spice, white wine vinegar etc.) I'll offer to bring it, especially when you only use a tsp.

I agree with making the toppings optional, though a lot of people will have those items on hand anyway.

I don't stress the actuall $ amount costs of the recipes, though if I notice that an ingredient is on sale at a certain store the week of the show, I might mention it to the host.

I bring up paying for the ingredients during the booking slide, so I've never had objections to buying ingredients, and of course it's covered in host coaching as well. I will also write hints and tips on the actual shopping list I send them. For example:

2-3 plum tomatoes (these are often called roma tomatoes, it just refers to the size and shape, the oblong kind)
4 oz of cheese (please purchase a block of cheese so that we can demonstrate the cheese grater)

And so on.

Just weighing in on the sour cream, cheese, and onion discussion. I always have cheese on hand, but unless I specifically need sour cream or onions for a recipe I don't buy it. We don't use either item that much and it just spoils otherwise.

Sour Cream is a major staple in this house, as is cheese. I usually don't have them, b/c with a hubby and 3 boys, I can't keep them in the fridge.

Becky,

Would you mind me stealing some of your articles and ideas for the PWS? Mine is so boring and I always forget to update it. I'd really love to utilize it better and really love all the great info you have.

mrshamel3808 said:
Becky,

Would you mind me stealing some of your articles and ideas for the PWS? Mine is so boring and I always forget to update it. I'd really love to utilize it better and really love all the great info you have.

LOL - feel free! Nothing I do is original - I've borrowed the ideas from others. :)

Steph, why don't you use PC's Chipotle or SW seasoning? Why do you have them buy fajita seasoning?

Hi,

Do you have a word version to your recipe selection sheets? Thanks so much.

It's interesting that this thread came back around, as I was just thinking about it 2 weeks ago when I did my pantry show.

It was cohosted, and my "real" host (LOL) was a frequent guest of mine, so I knew her well, she wanted to host, but didn't have the room in her house, so we went the "cohost" route and she asked one of her friends (who I had never met) to offer her house and so that's what we did.

For the pantry show, they supplied (and split the cost of) 2 bricks of cream cheese, 1 lb chicken, oil for dipping, a box of crackers and the ingredients for the strawberry cream trifle. When I was packing my things, I asked the cohost, who I just met, what she thought of the party and she sighed and stated that she didn't feel it was going to be worth it in the end w/ the money that was spent on the ingredients. I was totally FLOORED because I didn't do a "traditional" show where she actually had to buy ingredients for a demo. Then she asked me if I thought it was even worth it for ME to be doing PC! In the end, their combined show ended up over $700 and when I called her to get her pmt, she admitted to me that it WAS worth it and thought I would appreciate that honest feedback. It all just left me w/ a bad taste in my mouth when I left her house after the show. :grumpy:

DebbieJ said:
Steph, why don't you use PC's Chipotle or SW seasoning? Why do you have them buy fajita seasoning?

Debbie, I just saw this, I have found that when I have them use the Chipotle or SW seasoning, I get complaints that it's too spicy. But, I do bring the seasonings and tell the guests that if they want a little more kick to their fajitas they can add either of them.

Question 1: Have you ever had a host who didn't know that she was supposed to purchase the ingredients?

Yes, we have had hosts who were not aware that they are responsible for purchasing the ingredients for their party. This is why we always make sure to communicate this information clearly during the party planning process.

Question 2: How do you communicate to the host that the ingredients are their responsibility?

We have a section in our party planning materials that clearly outlines the responsibilities of the host, including purchasing the necessary ingredients for the recipes. We also make sure to mention this during the initial party consultation and follow up with a reminder before the party date.

Question 3: Do you not communicate this at all because hosts should just "know"?

While some hosts may be experienced in hosting parties and understand their responsibilities, others may be hosting for the first time and may not be aware of all the details. That's why we make sure to communicate this information to all our hosts.

Question 4: Is the cost of $30 for ingredients for the Chicken Fajitas too much?

The cost of ingredients can vary depending on factors such as the price of chicken and if the host already has some of the ingredients on hand. While $30 may seem like a lot, it is important to keep in mind that this cost is for multiple servings and can be divided among the guests. We also offer alternative recipe options that may be more budget-friendly.

Question 5: Am I worrying too much about the cost of ingredients for this party?

It is understandable to be concerned about the cost of ingredients, especially since this is a family member's party. However, it is important to remember that the cost can be divided among the guests and our recipes offer delicious and high-quality options that are worth the investment. If you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sandilou
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies