• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making the Perfect Punch with Limeade & Beer

In summary, the perfect punch can be made by using a ratio of one can of frozen limeade concentrate to one bottle of beer. Any type of beer can be used, with light beers providing a more subtle flavor and darker beers adding a richer taste. Frozen limeade concentrate is recommended for a strong lime flavor and to keep the punch cold, but fresh lime juice can also be used with added sweetener. The punch can be made ahead of time by mixing the limeade and beer together and adding garnishes such as lime slices, fresh herbs, or frozen fruit before serving. Additional flavor can be added by rimming the glasses with sugar or salt.
janezapchef
Gold Member
This is the punch with limeade concentrate and beer. Does anyone know the amounts to use to make this in the Family-sized Quick-Stir Pitcher? And, do you make the limeade (add water) and then add beer?
TIA,
Jane :)

Here's one recipe I have:

Poor Man's Margaritas

1 Bottle of Corona Beer (no substitutes)
1 bottle margarita mix
1 liter of 7 UP
2-3 shots of Tequila (optional)

Mix together in the Quick Stir pitcher. Use equal parts of margarita mix and 7 Up. slice up 2-3 limes and cut in half. Swipe the rim of a glass with the lime and dip in margarita salt. Put in ice cubes and pour margarita's over.

Another recipe I found is Hop, Skip and Go Nakeds:
24.0 oz Beer
12.0 oz frozen Lemonade
12.0 oz Vodka

Good luck!

To make this punch in the Family-sized Quick-Stir Pitcher, you will need:- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate- 4 cans (48 ounces) of beer (pale ale or light beer works well)- 2 cups of water- IceInstructions:1. In a large mixing bowl or pitcher, mix the frozen limeade concentrate with 2 cups of water. Stir until the concentrate is completely dissolved.2. Slowly pour in the beer, stirring gently to combine.3. Fill the Quick-Stir Pitcher with ice.4. Pour the punch mixture into the Quick-Stir Pitcher and use the quick-stir handle to mix and chill the punch.5. Serve the punch in glasses filled with ice and enjoy!Note: You can adjust the amounts of limeade and beer to suit your taste. For a stronger punch, use less water and more beer. For a milder punch, use more water and less beer. Cheers!

1. How much limeade and beer do I need for the perfect punch?

The ratio of limeade to beer can vary depending on personal preference, but a good starting point is one can of frozen limeade concentrate to one bottle of beer. You can adjust the amounts to taste and to fit the size of your punch bowl.

2. Can I use any type of beer for this punch?

Yes, you can use any type of beer for this punch. Light beers work well for a more subtle flavor, while darker beers can add a richer taste. You can even experiment with flavored beers for a unique twist.

3. Do I have to use frozen limeade or can I use fresh lime juice?

Frozen limeade concentrate works best for this punch as it provides a strong lime flavor and helps to keep the punch cold. If you prefer to use fresh lime juice, you may need to add some simple syrup or sugar to sweeten the punch.

4. Can I make this punch ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this punch ahead of time by mixing the limeade and beer together in a large pitcher or container and storing it in the refrigerator. Add ice and any additional garnishes right before serving.

5. What are some options for garnishing this punch?

You can garnish this punch with lime slices, fresh herbs like mint or basil, or even frozen fruit like berries or sliced peaches. You can also rim the glasses with sugar or salt for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dkitten13
Replies