• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Cornflower Blue Pie Plate? Check out this 2003 stoneware dish!

In summary, the "Cornflower Blue Pie Plate" is made of durable stoneware and has a 9 inch diameter and 2 inch depth. It is dishwasher and microwave safe, but should be hand washed with warm soapy water and not used with metal utensils for best care.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have the stoneware cornflower blue deep dish pie plate from 2003/-0 - new in box...anyone need it?

I have a customer who is interested in blue stoneware. i didnt know pc ever carried blue. She asked me to call her if we ever started. What shade of blue is it? And how much? Kristi

The cornflower is a light blue - like acid-washed jeans.

There was one season when we had a cobalt blue available on the crock and pie plate.

Thank you Ann. My customer wants the cobalt blue color to match some fancy cookware she has. She is a chef. Kristi

The cobalt one was on the outlet a couple of months back. Maybe it'll pop up again, depending on how many are left in the warehouse.

i always forget to check that thing. there is always so much to do! Kristi

What is the "Cornflower Blue Pie Plate" made of?

The "Cornflower Blue Pie Plate" is made of stoneware, which makes it durable and able to withstand high temperatures in the oven.

How big is the "Cornflower Blue Pie Plate"?

The "Cornflower Blue Pie Plate" has a diameter of 9 inches and a depth of 2 inches, making it the perfect size for baking delicious pies.

Is the "Cornflower Blue Pie Plate" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Cornflower Blue Pie Plate" is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

Can the "Cornflower Blue Pie Plate" be used in the microwave?

Yes, the "Cornflower Blue Pie Plate" is microwave safe, allowing you to reheat your pies or other dishes with ease.

What are the care instructions for the "Cornflower Blue Pie Plate"?

To ensure the longevity of your "Cornflower Blue Pie Plate", it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water and avoid using metal utensils, which can scratch the surface. It is also important to let the plate cool down before placing it in water or the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Energizermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
milkangel