• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Corn Casserole Recipe for Thanksgiving

In summary, the Delicious Corn Casserole Recipe requires 1 can of corn, 1 can of creamed corn, 1 box of Jiffy cornbread mix, 1 cup of sour cream, 1/2 cup of melted butter, and 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. It can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator before baking. Any type of cheese can be used, and any brand of cornbread mix will work. This recipe makes 6-8 servings, but can be easily doubled for larger portions.
higoobs
Gold Member
Does anyone have an awesome recipe for some sort of corn casserole. Really need a good one for Thanksgiving.

Fast n Delicious Corn Casserole
2 cans whole kernel corn (drain 1 can)
1 stick butter
4 oz. cream cheeseMelt butter and cream cheese over low heat. Stir in corn and simmer til warmed through.

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I have a delicious corn casserole recipe that I think you will love for Thanksgiving! It's called "Cheesy Corn Bake" and it's always a hit with my family and friends. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 can (15.25 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14.75 oz) cream-style corn
- 1 package (8.5 oz) corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the whole kernel corn, cream-style corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, melted butter, and shredded cheddar cheese.
3. Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Pour the mixture into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
6. Sprinkle the chopped green onions on top of the mixture.
7. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the casserole is set.
8. Let it cool for a few minutes before serving.I hope you give this recipe a try and enjoy it as much as I do! Happy Thanksgiving!

What ingredients do I need for the Delicious Corn Casserole Recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include: 1 can of corn, 1 can of creamed corn, 1 box of Jiffy cornbread mix, 1 cup of sour cream, 1/2 cup of melted butter, and 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. Simply prepare the casserole according to the instructions and refrigerate until ready to bake. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the casserole is cold when placed in the oven.

Can I use a different type of cheese?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese if you prefer. Cheddar cheese pairs well with the flavors in this casserole, but you can use any type of cheese you like, such as mozzarella or pepper jack.

Do I need to use a specific type of cornbread mix?

No, you can use any brand of cornbread mix for this recipe. Jiffy is a popular choice, but any brand will work just fine.

How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 6-8 servings, depending on the size of your casserole dish and the portion size. If you need to serve more people, you can easily double the recipe and use a larger casserole dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane