1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Corn Bread Muffins

1. tmseiling

tmseiling Novice Member

I have recently become a PCC and I am trying to make sure I use the products especial when doing pot lucks. So tonight is bible study at church and during the summer we cook out and everyone bring a side dish.

I was stumped on what to make, went to the recipe file and saw the scallop corn dish, well I didn't want to make that but I decided that I would make corn muffins using the mini muffin pan and then take it on the bamboo tray.:)

The muffins cooked in under 10 minutes so it took me all of maybe 20 minutes to do these muffins. How quick is that, normally I do a pan and it take at least 20 minutes to cook, I will no longer be doing the muffins in a pan.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
    Jul 29, 2009
  2. aksusan

aksusan Member

great idea! :) I love anything in the mini muffin size - perfectly bite sized. now I want corn bread mini muffins too!!

Jul 30, 2009
  3. DEBBI

DEBBI Member

Dave and i like the chipolte chicken corn bread cups, yummy and easy. Plus the cup is good even without the chicken topping

Jul 30, 2009
  4. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

There is a great Mini Corn Muffin recipe in the Soups, Stews & Chilis recipe card collection. It seems like when I made them I used either the canned green chilis or jalapeno, because I remember them having a little kick to them... My DS ate almost the whole batch himself, he loved them!

Mini Corn Muffins
    Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare 1 package (8 1/2 oz) corn muffin mix (Jiffy) according to package directions. Stir in 2 tablespoons finely chopped green or red bell pepper and 1/2 cup whole kernel corn. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 12-13 minutes or until light golden brown. Yield: 24 muffins.

Jul 31, 2009
Have something to add?