• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Staples Copying Discount for PC Users - Save on Copy & Print Services!

In summary, if you are a PC consultant and want to get a discount from Staples for copying and other jobs, you might try asking at Office Max. You can also find a mom and pop copy shop that you can negotiate a price with.
plichte
Did I at one time see on here that Staples offers a discount to PC for copying and other jobs? I may just be dreaming but I wanted to check into it if someone has experienced that.

I go to office Max and get a pretty good deal on my copies there being with PC I would just ask

I used to compy at CopyMax, but the cost and inconvienence got to be too much. I invested in a laser printer last January and I'm so glad I did! I can make copies at midnight in my pajamas. I can make a ton of copies with 1 set of toner.

Just research the printers and find out how much toner refills are first.

Yes, I have a printer at home as well which I do numerous copies for my business. But, I am an organizing a multi-vendor event with 20+ vendors and I have flyers to print for each of those consultants to mail to their contacts, some will have 100+ contacts I am sure. I am not willing to spend the money on my home printer to make 2,000+ copies, plus it would take FOREVER! :) Thanks though.

Paula,

2000 copies is alot of copies!! Are you sure you want to have a flyer for every potential person at the event? Even with the discount we get at CopyMax that is going to be almost $1000 in copies (depending on if you get color copies or b/w)!!

Here is an idea...Ask around the people in your cluster and gather as many old recipe cards. Some people may be willing to part with them for free. Stamp your info on the cards to hand out to the passersby. I would only have and give out flyers to the people I actually engage in conversation with. This will cut down on the number of flyers you will actually need.

Just an idea. Hope this event is successful for you!!

Unfortunately, the copies I am making, or the group is making, is our invitations to the event. They wanted a full 8.5x11 sheet and not postcards so the postage is going to kill us too, hopefully we can pass some out to our clients. We have every vendor participating paying $100 to be involved so we should have enough money to cover the cost of b/w copies and the room.

Thanks though, I was just trying to get a break!

I use to make my photocopie at staples and the cost was big, so I started checking up the other photocopie place around me, and fund a place that cost me half of what staples use to cost me and the service is so great. I would say check the other place it could be worth it.

definately call around for rates, check your post office and library too. maybe even a printing company.

I know I tried to get copies done at office depot, they were going to charge me .80 ea because I had one line (my website) in color!!!!!! although b&w were only .06 ea!!!! I had to make 400 copies, it was cheaper for me to just use my two printers at home and buy new ink! Only bad thing was that it took all day to print them!

ange

If you poke around behind CC, somewhere back there is a printable discount card for Office Max that identifies you as a PC consultant and gets you a discount. When I brought it to my local store, they even laminated the little card for me so I can keep it in my purse. :)

edited to add: The Office Max card is under Managing Your Business -> Financial Forms -> Pampered Perks.

You might also try to find a mom and pop copy shop and negotiate a price with them.

Pampered Perks at Office MaxIf you go to Office Max and tell them you are a PC Consultant you will pay .03 for b/w and .53 for color. Not too bad..

Good Sheperd PrintingIn my area we have a Good Sheperd Printing Service that will do 200 copies for $14! :D You might try looking for a Printing Service that isn't so "commercial" like kinko's or office max. If it's a smaller company sometimes they're willing to make a deal. I have all my open house or mystery host copies done with this company. I just create the document that I want and email it to them. They also give me a great deal on color copies. 200 for $98! :D

1. How much of a discount do Pampered Chef users receive on Staples Copying services?

As a Pampered Chef user, you can save up to 20% on Staples Copying services.

2. Do I need to show any proof of being a Pampered Chef user to receive the discount?

Yes, you will need to show your Pampered Chef ID or provide your Pampered Chef consultant's name and ID in order to receive the discount.

3. What types of services are included in the Staples Copying discount for PC users?

The discount applies to all copy and print services offered by Staples, including black and white or color copies, binding, laminating, and more.

4. Can the Staples Copying discount be combined with other offers or coupons?

No, the discount cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons.

5. Is the Staples Copying discount only available in-store or can it be used online?

The discount is available both in-store and online. Simply enter your Pampered Chef ID or consultant's name and ID when ordering online to receive the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • dawnsclassycupboard
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kaceyleigh2