• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need a Copy of P3 Receipt? Print It Now with This Solution!

I've actually had several who needed to return their receipt. If you handle the return on CC though they are basically taking your word for it and don't require a receipt. If you call it in or they call, they do usually require a receipt.
ivykeep
Gold Member
I just ran out of P3 receipts and need to print 2 more to close out this show. Does anyone have a scanned copy of the front and back of a P3 receipt that they could upload so I can print out my last two receipts instead of needing to wait for my supply order?

Thanks in advance!

You can also handwrite on the printed OOF from CC or on a write-in receipt.

The 2-page OOF on CC has the boilerplate as the second page. In a pinch, you can print that onto a couple of pages, and use them for P3 receipts.

chefann said:
The 2-page OOF on CC has the boilerplate as the second page. In a pinch, you can print that onto a couple of pages, and use them for P3 receipts.

It specifically states on the OOF that it is not an official receipt (I know... it has the warranty info but I'm just saying).

I would write them out for those guests on the tri-forms. If you don't have those either then do the OOF and send them the official receipt when your supply order arrives.

Oops- I forgot about that.So, Beth's right - the 3-ply forms are probably your best bet.

I find it quite interesting that neither myself or any of my customers have ever been asked ot return their OFFICIAL receipt with a return:rolleyes: yet we all run around trying to make sure our customers have their OFFICIAL receipt ... Hmmmmmm

PCGINA said:
I find it quite interesting that neither myself or any of my customers have ever been asked ot return their OFFICIAL receipt with a return:rolleyes: yet we all run around trying to make sure our customers have their OFFICIAL receipt ... Hmmmmmm

I know Gina. I haven't been asked for a receipt on adjustment in a very very long time.

I still do make sure everyone has a receipt, though. :)

PCGINA said:

I've actually had several who needed to return their receipt. If you handle the return on CC though they are basically taking your word for it and don't require a receipt. If you call it in or they call, they do usually require a receipt.

1. How do I get a copy of my Blank P3 Receipt?

To get a copy of your Blank P3 Receipt, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and access the "My Orders" section. From there, you can view and print a copy of your receipt. Alternatively, you can contact our customer service team and they will be happy to assist you in obtaining a copy.

2. Can I make changes to my Blank P3 Receipt?

Unfortunately, once your Blank P3 Receipt has been generated, it cannot be edited or modified. If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How do I track the status of my Blank P3 Receipt?

You can track the status of your Blank P3 Receipt by logging into your Pampered Chef account and accessing the "My Orders" section. There, you will be able to see if your order has been processed, shipped, or delivered. You will also receive email updates regarding the status of your order.

4. Can I get a refund for my Blank P3 Receipt?

Our refund policy varies depending on the specific product and circumstances. If you are dissatisfied with your Blank P3 Receipt, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. How long will it take to receive my Blank P3 Receipt?

The delivery time for your Blank P3 Receipt will vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected at checkout. You can track the status of your order through your Pampered Chef account or by contacting our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • KCPChef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • ChefMary412