• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Stackable Cooling Rack Be Used in Oven?

In summary, the stackable cooling rack can be used in the oven and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is made of sturdy, heavy-duty metal that will not warp or bend in the oven. The rack is also suitable for baking cookies as it allows for even circulation of air around the cookies. The rack is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash for longevity. The set includes three racks that can be used individually or stacked for maximum space-saving and cooling capacity.
cochef
Gold Member
Can the stackable cooling rack be put in the oven, if the feet are removed?

Personally I would not do it.

It would melt the coating....

no because the leg joints are made of plastic. I will melt.

Yes, it will definitely melt, and make a mess in your oven, and stink up your whole kitchen...even after you manage to get the plastic out of your oven, the smell will linger for months every time you turn it on.

Of course, I'm just assuming that's what would happen...not that I know from experience or anything. :eek::eek::eek:

LOL, Becky! Did you really put it in the oven? I'm wondering why anyone would want to do that - what did you (or want to) cook on it?

I would never put mine in the oven, but I had a customer ask about it. So, I told her I would gets lots of opinions - besides the note in the Use and Care guide that says it's a no no. Sorry, I didn't check that first :rolleyes:

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that our stackable cooling racks are safe to use in the oven. However, it is important to remove the feet before placing them in the oven. This will allow for proper air circulation and prevent the racks from tipping over. Happy cooking!

1. Can the stackable cooling rack be used in the oven?

Yes, the stackable cooling rack is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Will the rack warp or bend in the oven?

No, the stackable cooling rack is made of sturdy, heavy-duty metal that is designed to withstand high temperatures without warping or bending.

3. Can I use the stackable cooling rack for baking cookies?

Yes, the stackable cooling rack is great for baking cookies as it allows for air to circulate evenly around the cookies for a perfectly baked and evenly golden result.

4. Is the stackable cooling rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stackable cooling rack is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, it is recommended to wash it by hand with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan.

5. How many racks are included in the stackable cooling rack set?

The stackable cooling rack set includes three racks that can be used individually or stacked on top of each other for maximum space-saving and cooling capacity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefetteDuJour
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Jacey
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jesusluvsu2005