• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Magic of Disney World: Create Your Own Personalized Video!

In summary, "Experience the Magic of Disney World: Create Your Own Personalized Video!" is a service offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to create a personalized video featuring your family and friends enjoying the magic of Disney World. The process involves providing photos of your loved ones, which will then be inserted into footage from various Disney World attractions, parades, and shows. You can also choose which attractions and shows to feature and customize the video with special messages and music. The process can take up to 2-3 weeks, and the end result will be a high-quality, unique video capturing the magic of Disney World for you and your loved ones.
janezapchef
Gold Member
My hospitality director just sent this to me. I'm not sure if it will come across right here, but basically, it's making a special Disney World video with you as the central focus, saying they're getting ready to make a special day just for you. If it's already been posted, I apologize! I'm so sending this to everyone on my team! But, my kids are flipping out over having it made for them too!

http://www.sun7news.com/index.php?code=8f23aSU092QLq9Ws4X93&CMP=OTC-WWYCOVS1001

If it actually works, there's a place at the end that you can send it on to more people. Just make sure you change my info to yours.

I love it I just sent it to my Director to pass on

My daughter is disappointed because Goofy can't say her name. He just says "our special guest", but he can say everyone else's name.

That was cute! My kids loved it

Love it. I will put my kids names in when they all wake up today...it is only 630 am right now.

Great Site!!

LOVED THIS! Especially as you could use Valentine's Day!!

Thanks for sharing! :love:

1. What is "Experience the Magic of Disney World: Create Your Own Personalized Video!"?

"Experience the Magic of Disney World: Create Your Own Personalized Video!" is a unique service offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to create a personalized video featuring your family and friends enjoying the magic of Disney World.

2. How does it work?

First, you will need to provide us with photos of your family and friends that you want to include in the video. Then, our team of experts will use special editing techniques to insert your photos into footage from various Disney World attractions, parades, and shows. Finally, you will receive a high-quality video that showcases your loved ones enjoying the magic of Disney World.

3. Can I choose which attractions and shows will be featured in my video?

Yes, you can! Our team will work with you to select the attractions and shows that best represent your family's interests and preferences. We want to make sure that your personalized video truly captures the magic of Disney World for you and your loved ones.

4. How long does it take to create the personalized video?

The process of creating the video can take up to 2-3 weeks, depending on the complexity of your request and the number of photos you want to include. We want to ensure that the final product is of the highest quality and meets your expectations.

5. Can I customize the video with special messages or music?

Absolutely! We want your personalized video to be a truly unique and special experience. You can include special messages or choose your favorite Disney songs to be featured in the video. Our team will work with you to make sure that every detail is perfect.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam