• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring the Riveria Maya with Melba & Linda!

In summary, "Exploring the Riveria Maya with Melba & Linda!" is a cooking and cultural experience hosted by Pampered Chef in the Riveria Maya region of Mexico. It is led by experienced chefs and includes accommodations, meals, cooking demonstrations, excursions, and networking opportunities. No prior cooking experience is necessary and sign up can be done through a local consultant or the company's website.
Koolotus
So I was looking at the slideshows from all the trips & on the one for the Riveria Maya, Yours truly & my buddy Melba are the first picture!
Very cool :D

Also, watch Miami, I think I spotted a Linda Child!! :)

I saw all that and new it was you... I also saw Linda.. You all look like you had a great time on the trips....

Yep - that's me and my DH and a cluster mate and her DH. The picture was taken on the last night at the black & white themed dinner. We had a great time! Too bad they weren't around to take photos later on ..... LOL

To bad or thank god they were not there to take pictures...LOL HA HA!!!

It was great Andrea :)
See you in26 days!!!!
xoxo

Love the hats =)

1. What is "Exploring the Riveria Maya with Melba & Linda!"?

"Exploring the Riveria Maya with Melba & Linda!" is a cooking and cultural experience that takes place in the beautiful Riveria Maya region of Mexico. It is hosted by our company, Pampered Chef, and features cooking demonstrations, local excursions, and opportunities to connect with other food and travel enthusiasts.

2. Who is Melba and Linda?

Melba and Linda are experienced chefs and Pampered Chef consultants who will be leading the "Exploring the Riveria Maya" experience. They are passionate about food and travel, and are excited to share their knowledge and expertise with participants.

3. What is included in the "Exploring the Riveria Maya" package?

The package includes accommodations at a luxury resort, all meals and drinks, cooking demonstrations and workshops, excursions to local markets and cultural sites, and the opportunity to network with other food and travel enthusiasts. Airfare is not included.

4. Do I need any cooking experience to participate?

No, you do not need any prior cooking experience to participate in "Exploring the Riveria Maya." The experience is open to all skill levels and is designed to be a fun and educational experience for everyone.

5. How do I sign up for "Exploring the Riveria Maya with Melba & Linda!"?

You can sign up for the experience by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Spaces are limited, so we recommend signing up as soon as possible to secure your spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • The_Kitchen_Guy