1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Cool Veggie Pizza

1. RossDeb2

RossDeb2 Member Gold Member

Does anyone have a show outline for the cool veggie pizza? My hostess for tomorrow evening has asked me to make it. She just loves it. t looks simple. I've never made it. Can anyone help me? Any tips? Any recipe adjustments?

May 5, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

cool veggie pizza recipe | pampered chef recipes | pampered chef

3. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

I love doing this demo. There isn't anything special that you need to know though - I find it a great recipe that is straight-forward. :)

May 6, 2009
  4. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I was given a tip to add a few drops of red food coloring to the cream cheese mixture to make it pink for May (thanks Nancy ;) ).

May 6, 2009
  5. RossDeb2

RossDeb2 Member Gold Member

mmmm...great idea. For the veggies, do I make them fancy with the mandoline and the crinkle cutter or are they just straight forward cuts? Is it garnished with anything? lemon zest? parsley? Can it be served right after or does it need to go in the refrigerator for a bit?

May 6, 2009
  6. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Use as many tools as you can. Crincle cut something. Use the V-shaped cutter on a bell pepper before cutting it up. Julienne something with the peeler. Chop something with the chopper. And certainly you could garnish it with some zest or an herb (another tool to use!).

When I tried it, it had not been refrigeraged, though the crust had been baked before hand and had already cooled

May 6, 2009
  7. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

The beauty of this recipe is that you can change it up to use more tools (if you have them), and to include many different veggies.

Julienne Peeler: carrots, zucchini, yellow squash (cut strips into 1-2" pieces)
    Veg Peeler: peel carrots (duh), or use to make curls of veggies or cheese
    Crinkle Cutter
    Ultimate Mandoline: radishes, carrots, cucumber, cheese (grating blade), squash, zucchini, onion
    Egg Slicer Plus: mushrooms
    Food Chopper: onion (red onion is pretty on the pizza), celery, broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers
    various knives, like the tomato knife, forged cutlery, etc.
    Rotary Grater: cheese, carrots (those will turn your grater orange)

You can change up the flavor by using different seasonings in the cream cheese, too: Dill Mix, Italian, Greek Rub (really good with cucumbers, roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts), or even dry ranch dressing mix.

May 6, 2009
  8. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Have something to add?