• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cool Veggie Pizza

In summary, to make the crust for the Cool Veggie Pizza, mix flour, butter, cream cheese, and salt in a bowl and spread it on a baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes. You can use any vegetables for the pizza, such as bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, and olives. To make the cream cheese spread, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing mix. The pizza can be made ahead of time and refrigerated for up to 24 hours before serving. Leftovers should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator and can be reheated in the oven at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes.
PamperedChef99
I am planning on doing this recipe at my first show? Any ideas or tips? Is it a good recipe to start with? If not please tell me your ideas..Thanx

Amy

Yeah, It's a very easy recipe and the guests love it!!

: Hi there! Can you provide more information about the recipe you are planning on doing at your first show? It's hard to give advice or tips without knowing what the recipe is or what type of show it is. Also, what are your goals for the show? Are you looking to impress or just have fun? Knowing more about your specific situation will help me give you better advice. Thanks!

1. How do I make the crust for the Cool Veggie Pizza?

To make the crust, you will need flour, butter, cream cheese, and salt. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and then spread it on a baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.

2. Can I use any type of vegetables for the Cool Veggie Pizza?

Yes, you can use any vegetables you like for the Cool Veggie Pizza. Some popular options include bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, and olives.

3. How do I make the cream cheese spread for the Cool Veggie Pizza?

To make the cream cheese spread, you will need cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing mix. Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.

4. Can I make the Cool Veggie Pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Cool Veggie Pizza ahead of time. Simply assemble the pizza and refrigerate for up to 24 hours before serving. This is a great option for parties or gatherings.

5. How should I store the leftovers of the Cool Veggie Pizza?

The leftovers of the Cool Veggie Pizza can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. To reheat, place in the oven at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes until warm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • ChefMary412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956