• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Make Cool Veggie Pizza Ahead of Time?

In summary, a Cool Veggie Pizza is a tasty appetizer made with a crescent roll crust, cream cheese spread, and topped with fresh vegetables. It can be customized with your choice of toppings and can even be made into a vegetarian or vegan-friendly version. The crust is made by pressing crescent dough onto a baking sheet and pinching the seams together. The recipe makes about 12 servings and can be adjusted for smaller groups.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I am having a brain freeze...:eek:.. Will the cool veggie pizza be ok if I put it completely together and keep it in the fridge overnight?? Thanks!!

I actually like it better when its been refrigerated because the veggies get soft and its easier to eat. I'm not a big fan of raw crunchy veggies.

anyone else have a comment???

I like it better fresh - I think the crust gets soggy after it's been refrigerated overnight. It still taste good, but the texture is not so great.

Could you bake the crust, and prepare the base and the veggies, and assemble it the next day?

I think the crust gets too soggy as leftovers. I'd bake the crust (leave it out of the fridge), mix up the cream cheese stuff and prepare the veggies. Then assemble before serving.

Don't forget to cut the slices after you "frost" it but before you put on the veggies. Easier to cut/serve that way.

Okay Becky, you were typing faster than I was.

But of course, we were typing the same thing!:D

Thanks for eveyone's help!!

1. What is a Cool Veggie Pizza?

A Cool Veggie Pizza is a delicious and refreshing appetizer made with a crescent roll crust, cream cheese spread, and topped with a variety of fresh vegetables.

2. Can I customize my Cool Veggie Pizza?

Yes, you can definitely customize your Cool Veggie Pizza to your liking. Feel free to use your favorite vegetables as toppings or add in some protein like diced chicken or bacon for added flavor.

3. How do I make the crescent roll crust for my Cool Veggie Pizza?

To make the crescent roll crust, simply unroll the crescent dough and press it onto a baking sheet in a rectangular shape. Make sure to pinch the seams together to prevent any holes or gaps in the crust.

4. Can I make a vegetarian version of the Cool Veggie Pizza?

Absolutely! The Cool Veggie Pizza is a great option for vegetarians as it is loaded with fresh vegetables and does not contain any meat. You can also use a dairy-free cream cheese spread for a vegan-friendly version.

5. How many servings does the Cool Veggie Pizza recipe make?

The Cool Veggie Pizza recipe makes about 12 servings, depending on the size of your slices. It's perfect for a party or gathering, or you can cut the recipe in half for a smaller group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefMary412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • RossDeb2