• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Perfect Tee for Brunch and Shopping - My New Favorite Find!

If you decide to buy it - google it, because other places online had it cheaper - I went with this one that I posted because it was the best picture!
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Saturday, DH and I went out for brunch and did a little shopping...and I found this Tee Shirt that I thought was perfect!

I'm providing a link - it's not the best picture of the Tee, but it's the best picture of the graphic!

LOVE this, and am thinking about wearing it to all of my DCB Shows!

http://www.oneworldshoppe.com/shop/34/Womens-short-sleeve-Crusher-tee/622/Value-Meal-on-Light-Blue/

Love it. That kind of says it all. Doesn't it?

I love all those Life is Good tees. That one is fantastic for us.

This is just TOO cool!! How do the shirts run?

raebates said:
Love it. That kind of says it all. Doesn't it?

That's exactly what I thought. The one I bought was on sale for $20, and while I usually wouldn't spend that much on a t-shirt, this one was so perfect, I had too! (and DH agreed!)

Ginger428 said:
This is just TOO cool!! How do the shirts run?

Ginger - I thought it ran pretty true to size as far as length, and around the chest...but they aren't really form fitted for women...more boxy - cut straight down.

NooraK said:
I love all those Life is Good tees. That one is fantastic for us.

We love the Life Is Good stuff too. This one is fantastic, and the more I looked at it, the more I thought I needed to share it with everyone! :D

ChefBeckyD said:
Ginger - I thought it ran pretty true to size as far as length, and around the chest...but they aren't really form fitted for women...more boxy - cut straight down.

Oh Cool...just what I need...don't have to worry about the um chest area.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:
That's exactly what I thought. The one I bought was on sale for $20, and while I usually wouldn't spend that much on a t-shirt, this one was so perfect, I had too! (and DH agreed!)

See, that's why I haven't gotten any that I like. I see them at stores, especially at the airport, and I just can't justify spending that much on a t-shirt just because it's cute. But for that one, I might. Wearing it to shows is a fantastic idea.

NooraK said:
See, that's why I haven't gotten any that I like. I see them at stores, especially at the airport, and I just can't justify spending that much on a t-shirt just because it's cute. But for that one, I might. Wearing it to shows is a fantastic idea.

If you decide to buy it - google it, because other places online had it cheaper - I went with this one that I posted because it was the best picture!

(and I know exactly what you mean, Noora!)

What size options are available for the Cool Tee Shirt I Bought!?

The Cool Tee Shirt I Bought! is available in sizes small, medium, large, XL, and XXL. We also offer a sizing chart on our website for reference.

What material is the Cool Tee Shirt I Bought! made of?

The Cool Tee Shirt I Bought! is made of 100% cotton, making it comfortable and lightweight to wear.

Can I machine wash and dry the Cool Tee Shirt I Bought!?

Yes, the Cool Tee Shirt I Bought! is machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat. We recommend washing it inside out to preserve the design.

Is the design on the Cool Tee Shirt I Bought! customizable?

Unfortunately, the design on the Cool Tee Shirt I Bought! is not customizable. However, we have a variety of designs available on our website for you to choose from.

What is your return policy for the Cool Tee Shirt I Bought!?

If for any reason you are not satisfied with your Cool Tee Shirt I Bought!, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website for our full return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • kcmckay
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kristenlee
  • PCGINA