• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summertime Spaghetti + Dessert Ideas for Cool & Serve Tray

In summary, there is no specific type of spaghetti required for the recipe, but thin spaghetti or angel hair is recommended for a lighter dish. The recipe makes 4-6 servings, and the spaghetti can be made ahead of time and stored in the Cool & Serve Tray. The tray can also be used for a variety of desserts and is dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended for longevity.
kmaynard
I have a cooking show next weekend and I am making Summertime Spaghetti. I would like to make a dessert on the cool and serve tray. Does anyone know of any great recipes? I have tried the snickers dip before so I would like something really great. Thank you!!

Apple berry salsa with cinnamon/sugar tortilla chips, or make the 1960's icebox fudge cookies/whipped cream cake? I think the brand name is "Famous" Fudge wafers, located in the specialty cookie aisle, then use REAL whipped cream. You could tint it for a holiday twist, but it's a striking color contrast with just the white cream and the dark cookies. Remember to set it up for 2 hours in the fridge before you serve it, but you're good to go!Another option is ice cream nachos - yummy recipe you do on top of cinnamon/sugar tortilla chips with pre-made spoon-scoops of ice cream, then have a variety of toppings in the slots on the cool & serve; you can keep the pre-made spoon-scoops of ice cream on one side, the toppings on the other.

Great ideas Scott! Also just fruit and dip is always a hit. You can crinkle cut, use a knife, egg slicer, use Core n More for balls.

1. Can I use any type of spaghetti for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of spaghetti noodles for this recipe. However, we recommend using thin spaghetti or angel hair for a lighter and more summery dish.

2. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 4-6 servings, depending on serving size.

3. Can I make the spaghetti ahead of time and store it in the Cool & Serve Tray?

Yes, you can make the spaghetti ahead of time and store it in the Cool & Serve Tray. Just make sure to let the spaghetti cool completely before storing it in the tray and keep it refrigerated until ready to serve.

4. Can I use the Cool & Serve Tray for desserts other than the suggested ones?

Yes, the Cool & Serve Tray can be used for a variety of desserts such as fruit salads, ice cream sundaes, or even mini cheesecakes. Get creative and have fun with it!

5. Is the Cool & Serve Tray dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Cool & Serve Tray is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing it to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
annew
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies