• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Cool & Serve: Eye-Catching Flyers for the Ultimate Serving Tray

Can anyone help me out here?Thanks!For some reason lately I can't open any documents on CS, pdf OR word. I have the latest version of Adobe, reloaded my word but whenever I try to open anything on here it comes up with the message 'There was an error opening this document. This file cannot be found'. Can anyone help me out here?Thanks!
AbbyCookn4U
Just wanted to share these two flyers I have created for advertising the Cool & Serve Tray ... one is a full page and the other is three to a page for the mini catalogs.

Attachments

• CoolServeSqTray.pdf
    324.9 KB · Views: 1,002
  • CoolServeSqTray-mini.pdf
    352.3 KB · Views: 748
thanks - this looks great!

Thanks! Wish I had seen this before I submitted my supply order! :(

Thanks! Love that mini one!!!!

Thanks for the flyers!

Thanks, YOU ROCK! I was looking for an insert for the mini catalogs. I have alot of them, I send them as the invitations.

Can anyone change the format to Word for these? I can't open them. Thanks!

AWESOME job Abby! Thanks for sharing!

Terrific, Abby. Thank you so much!

Aha!! So this is where my Director found the flyer for the mini's. *waves at Julie, who obviously lurks*

pampchefsarah said:
Aha!! So this is where my Director found the flyer for the mini's.

*waves at Julie, who obviously lurks*

Not necessarily, Sarah - I get flyers and stuff sometimes that originated here, and then gets sent through different loops, including directors loops. My Sr. Director will often even ask if anyone has been on CS to find a certain flyer. She doesn't come on herself, but she gets stuff from here all the time from other people!

You're right, Becky, and that occurred to me, except I know Julie lurks here once in awhile. I don't know if she gets on DS or not.

Speaking of which, are you official yet, or is it 6/1? I hope we don't lose you to DS - but, it would give me a reason to tease you mercilessly on FB!

pampchefsarah said:
You're right, Becky, and that occurred to me, except I know Julie lurks here once in awhile. I don't know if she gets on DS or not.

Speaking of which, are you official yet, or is it 6/1? I hope we don't lose you to DS - but, it would give me a reason to tease you mercilessly on FB!

It won't be official until June 1st. BUT I get paid as a director this month! Wahoooo for that!

And you will NEVER lose me to DCS. Not sure I'm even going to pay the extra to join there....

Thanks so much!!

lfg8764 said:
don't mean to sound rude or anything, but all you gotta do is download adobe reader, it's a free program, you can get it here: Adobe - Adobe Reader download - All versions

You may not realize it but some people cannot upload this to their computers for various reasons. Not everyone has access to all programs.

Just love the mini flyer! You rock!

AbbyCookn4U said:
Just wanted to share these two flyers I have created for advertising the Cool & Serve Tray ... one is a full page and the other is three to a page for the mini catalogs.

These are super impressive!! Your hard work and sharing is very much appreciated!! I can't wait to print them and use them!

For some reason lately I can't open any documents on CS, pdf OR word. I have the latest version of Adobe, reloaded my word but whenever I try to open anything on here it comes up with the message 'There was an error opening this document. This file cannot be found'.

I just tried here again with these and get the same darn message. Same with anything Joy posted on here...anything from anyone. :( I have NO idea why but it's pretty darn frustrating since it only happens here!

What is a Cool & Serve Tray Flyer?

A Cool & Serve Tray Flyer is a unique and innovative product from Pampered Chef that makes serving and keeping food cool and fresh a breeze! It is a tray with a removable ice pack, perfect for outdoor events, picnics, and parties.

How do I use the Cool & Serve Tray Flyer?

To use the Cool & Serve Tray Flyer, simply remove the ice pack from the freezer and place it in the designated compartment on the bottom of the tray. Then, place your desired food items on top of the tray and enjoy! The ice pack will keep your food cool and fresh for hours.

Can I use the Cool & Serve Tray Flyer for hot food too?

No, the Cool & Serve Tray Flyer is designed for cold food only. It is not safe to use with hot food as it may cause damage to the tray and ice pack.

Is the Cool & Serve Tray Flyer dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the tray and the ice pack of the Cool & Serve Tray Flyer are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the ice pack to ensure it lasts longer.

Can I purchase additional ice packs for the Cool & Serve Tray Flyer?

Yes, we offer additional ice packs for purchase separately. This is great for those who frequently use their Cool & Serve Tray Flyer or for larger events where multiple trays are needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies