• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cool & Serve Tray Competition Product

In summary, the Cold Bowl On Ice Serving Bowl is less versatile, less food-holding capacity, and more messy than the PC. The Chill Out Tray is more versatile, more food-holding capacity, and less messy than the PC.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?

http://www.abcdistributing.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg3.asp?G=806&P=36&Rec=1&Ntt=Chill+Out&N=35&Nao=0&R=476047-6SRDEGH2

I am sure the quality cannot compare and ours is more versatile.

I imagine that would be VERY heavy to tote around once there was a big block of ice in it! I agree - ours is much more versatile :)

I would not want to lug that thing around

That one is nothing like ours. It's harder to use, less versitile and fits less food. Yea! PC!

Definitely not as much food (nor as attractive!!), but what happens when the ice melts- you have lots of water- so you'll have to dump it before transporting.

that thing was ugly! I wouldn't carry that anywhere!

That has to be one of the most laughable things I've seen in a while.

When I first saw the picture the first word that came to my mind was "eeewww!" I can't imagine that selling. It barely holds any food and it's huge!

Ours is much, much nicer--at least in pix--can't wait to receive the one I earned!

What a mess that block of ice turned to water would be!

I don't think I could fit that base in my freezer. Certainly wouldn't work to turn it on its side. :D

Suzballard said:
My MIL bought this one a few months ago. It is nice sized but messy once the ice melts. She can't wait to buy ours next month!

Cold Bowl On Ice Serving Bowl - Summer Chillin': Keeping It Cool!

I had that one!! we loved it, but it was a little messy..then we lost the little grate that keeps the veggies out of the ice--now it's just a plastic bowl..

I love this thread because every time I look at that thing that DessertDiva posted I laugh!

Can't wait for the cool n' serve!

Marghi

I saw a chilling tray in the grocery store today (don't think I could find a link if I tried, as I didn't pay enough attention to the name). It was similar to the above in concept - bowl which you fill with ice cubes on the bottom, place your tray over it. Then I walked the next end-of-aisle display, which featured 'salad bags' (this would be 'competition' to our Salad Spinner). I REALLY need to start talking to people as I stand in line, so I can educate them about QUALITY products!

1. What is a Cool & Serve Tray Competition Product?

A Cool & Serve Tray Competition Product is a serving tray that is designed to keep foods cool and fresh while being served. It is made with a double-walled construction and a gel-filled core that can be frozen to keep food chilled for several hours.

2. How do I use the Cool & Serve Tray Competition Product?

To use the Cool & Serve Tray Competition Product, simply place it in the freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight. Once it is frozen, remove it from the freezer and place your desired food items on the tray. The frozen core will keep the food cool and fresh while you serve it.

3. Can the Cool & Serve Tray Competition Product be used for hot foods?

No, the Cool & Serve Tray Competition Product is not designed for hot foods. It is meant to keep cold foods chilled and fresh. Using it with hot foods can damage the product and may cause injury.

4. Is the Cool & Serve Tray Competition Product dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Cool & Serve Tray Competition Product is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with mild soap and warm water to prolong its lifespan.

5. How long does the Cool & Serve Tray Competition Product keep food cold?

The Cool & Serve Tray Competition Product can keep food chilled for up to 6 hours, depending on the surrounding temperature and the type of food being served. It is best to keep it in a cool, shaded area for maximum effectiveness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cincychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies