• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cool & Serve Presale E-Mail to Customers?

In summary, you want to send out an e-mail to your past guests/hosts letting them know about the new Cool & Serve Square Tray. You offer a "presale" where you collect orders through June 1st and then place the order at the end of day June 1st, guaranteeing that they would be some of the first customers to receive the tray - in time to still have lots of summer left to enjoy it. You also include a flyer with pictures of the tray and how to use it. Does anyone have any ideas on how to wording the e-mail?
krahema
I'm wanting to send out some sort of e-mail to my past guests/hosts, letting them know about the new Cool & Serve Square Tray. I want to offer a "presale", where I collect orders through June 1st and then place the order at the end of day June 1st, guaranteeing that they would be some of the first customers to receive the tray - in time to still have lots of summer left to enjoy it. (Also, this would hopefully get me 1 or my 2 sales necessary for the 1 free fall product.)

But, I'm really not sure how to even begin wording the e-mail. When the trifle was on special for Mother's Day, our PWS Customer Connection had a preformated e-mail we could use, so I used that one. But, there doesn't seem to be anything on PWS for the new Cool & Serve (other that June host benefits).

Also, I'm thinking it would be good to include a picture of the new Cool & Serve in the body of the e-mail, instead of only in an attachment - any idea how I do that?

Does anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks in advance:chef:

They have the Father's Day one as well but the only one that features the Cool & Serve is the booking flyer.

My thoughts are to talk to those who have talked about booking and try to get them excited about hosting a party. And if you have earned it, take it to any remaining parties you have left this month and show it to people. The flyer alone makes people want it.

I am taking it everywhere I can to generate some interest and orders. I think when people see it they will be impressed enough to want one. Think it would look bad if I brought it to the grocery store with me:D?!?!

In the meantime, you could make your own e-mail to see if you can generate any pre-orders. Keep talking about July 4th especially around Memorial Day weekend when people start to camp and do summer like entertaining. After the Memorial Day holiday, I try to really have mainly summer items and ask people about their weekend, what the did and then try to generate interest for the summer products. Hope some of this helps!

For those customers who are buying it because of the deviled egg feature cross sell the Easy Accent Decorator. I have a few customers who are going to buying both after seeing the pictures in the June CN I have been showing them.

Okay, so I took a stab at wording my own e-mail (I really wish PC would set one up on PWS!). Would anyone care to give me some feedback? I'm not typically very creative, so it took a lot for me to put this together!:eek:

"I am so excited about a new product Pampered Chef has introduced, just in time for summer entertaining - our new Cool & Serve Square Tray! This versitile product is perfect for outdoor entertaining and is available for customers begining June 1st. This item will be perfect for summer picnics, camping, boating... Please see the attached flyer, detailing the features of this great new item and showing lots of great ways to use it.

I want for my customers to be some of the very first to receive the Cool & Serve Square Tray, so I've decided to offer a special "presale"! All orders to me by Tuesday June 1st, will be eligible for FREE shipping & 10% off the purchase price of the tray (regularly $42 - you will get it for just $37.80+tax & FREE shipping).

Also, Pampered Chef is offering a special grilling collection for Father's Day. Three seasoning rubs and Pampered Chef's Grill It Quick Recipe Collection for just $14 - that's a $5 savings off the regular price of these items.

If you are interested in ordering, just e-mail or call me by June 1st with your order. If you have any questions about these offerings, or any other Pampered Chef items, you may call or e-mail me.

Thanks for being a great Pampered Chef customer!"

I really wish I could insert the flyers in the body of the e-mail, but I can't figure out how to include them, so I've resorted to attaching the PDF's.

And, as for the free shipping & 10% off I'm offering on the Tray, I'm really trying to increase June sales to reach the $6,000 level for new product & 5% PC$'s, so I'm not too concerned about the commission, although I have at least figured that my commission on the product will cover my "costs" of the special, so at least I won't be losing money on it.

Any thoughts/input?

Thanks in advance!:chef:

I actually really like it!

im thinking of offering a free product value of up to 5 dollars instead .... and letting them know if they also buy the fathers special, they will be eligible to get the guest special.... so they get a product value of 12.50 .....

I took your email and added some thing to fit what i would offer..... might not work for everyone but here it is

I am so excited about a new product Pampered Chef has introduced, just in time for summer entertaining - our new Cool & Serve Square Tray! This versatile product is perfect for outdoor entertaining and is available for customers beginning June 1st. This item will be perfect for summer picnics, camping, boating... Please see the attached flyer, detailing the features of this great new item and showing lots of great ways to use it.

I want my customers to be some of the very first to receive the Cool & Serve Square Tray, so I've decided to offer a special "presale"! All orders submitted to me by Tuesday June 1st, will be eligible for a FREE product (up to a $4.50 value).

Also, Pampered Chef is offering a special grilling collection for Father's Day. Three seasoning rubs and Pampered Chef's Grill It Quick Recipe Collection for just $14.

When you buy the Cool & Serve Square Tray along with this the Grilling special, you will also be eligible for the guest special ( Kernel Cutter or Corn Butterer and Corn Cob Nobs) and a free product value up to $6 (great chance to get the mini-measure all cup).

Buy only the Cool and Serve Square Tray; Save $4.50

Buy both; Save $18.50

If you are interested in ordering, just e-mail or call me by June 1st with your order. If you have any questions about these offerings, or any other Pampered Chef items, you may call or e-mail me.

Thanks for being a great Pampered Chef customer!"

Thank you!

I've added the following paragraph under the 2nd paragraph - I figure I don't want to forget about the possiblity of booking a party off the new product!

"Of course, one other great way to get the new tray is by hosting a June party. The new Cool & Serve is one of our June host specials at 60% off, for parties with guest sales of $650 or more. If you host a party, you could pick up the new tray for only $16.80, in addition to all the other great host rewards you will earn!"

How's that sound?

i completely forgot about that too.... sounds good

have you had any feed back?

I haven't actually sent it out yet - I forwarded it on to my Director for her input, but haven't heard back yet. If I don't hear back from her today, I plan to just send it out tonight.

Have you sent yours out yet?

I have one that a gal in my cluster created. :) I'm thinking about sending it out too.

cookingwithdot said:
I have one that a gal in my cluster created. :) I'm thinking about sending it out too.

Is her's similar to the ones we've created here? This is my first time doing something like this, so I'm probably over-thinking the whole thing, but I just don't want my customers/friends/family to receive this e-mail and feel like they are getting "junk mail" or be confused:chef:

So I sent out the e-mail this afternoon, no orders yet, but within minutes I had 2 e-mails back - one from an old co-worker saying thanks for the e-mail & she would like to book a Wedding Shower for her daughter's upcoming wedding and another from an out-of-town relative who I will be seeing next week, asking me to bring a catalog & order form, as she would like to place an order. I think I will approach her about doing a June catalog party.

So, even if that is all the response I get, I feel like it was worth it to send out the e-mail, if it generated 2 potential booking leads!

thats great! what did your director say about it ?

She pretty much just said - looks good, go with it. It would have been nice to have a little more feedback from her, but maybe she didn't have any additional thoughts?

Well, I'm glad you've gotten some responses.

Yes, some more feedback would have been great.

What a great idea!!! I just typed up an email and sent it out, we will see what happens!!!;)

1. What is the Cool & Serve Presale E-Mail?

The Cool & Serve Presale E-Mail is a special promotional email sent out to our loyal customers, offering them the opportunity to purchase our new Cool & Serve product before it is officially released to the public.

2. How do I sign up to receive the Cool & Serve Presale E-Mail?

If you are a current customer with a valid email address on file, you will automatically receive the Cool & Serve Presale E-Mail. If you are a new customer, you can sign up for our email list on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. When will the Cool & Serve Presale E-Mail be sent out?

The Cool & Serve Presale E-Mail will be sent out a few weeks before the official release of the product. This will give our customers the first chance to purchase the product before it is available to the general public.

4. Can I purchase multiple Cool & Serve products during the presale?

Yes, you can purchase multiple Cool & Serve products during the presale. However, please keep in mind that the presale is limited to stock availability, so we recommend purchasing early to guarantee your desired quantity.

5. Is there a discount or special offer for purchasing during the Cool & Serve Presale?

Yes, as a thank you for being a loyal customer, we are offering a special discount for purchasing the Cool & Serve product during the presale. This discount will not be available once the product is officially released.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kenzie09
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • ChefKrisB
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies