• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Gift Inspiration? Check Out HO's Cool Holiday Wish List!

In summary, the "Cool Holiday Wish List from HO" is a curated list of hand-picked products from Pampered Chef's Home Office that are perfect for the holiday season. It can be accessed through the website by clicking on the "Holiday" tab. Special discounts and promotions are available for these items, and customers can also create their own personalized wish list to share with friends and family. Limited edition or exclusive items may also be featured on the wish list.
Is it available any way other than thru the link? I'm a Canadian consultant and can't log on to the US site. :(

what is your email address? i can email a pdf of it to you.

my bad... I just saw your email on your post. I sent the pdf to you.

902canadiangirl said:
Is it available any way other than thru the link? I'm a Canadian consultant and can't log on to the US site. :(

It was included in the support materials with the information about the Winter Marketing Guide. I'm not sure if you guys in Canada get the same kind of materials. There was a link on the main page of CC that took me to all the information.

902canadiangirl said:

Could you email [email protected] a copy please.
I looked (very quickly) and didn't see it on the Canadian site

Thanks

This flyer does list US pricing so while you can use it to create your own flyer you won't be able to use this exact flyer.

Thanks for posting!

Can you send it to me as well? Thanks.

Thanks this is great!

1. What is the "Cool Holiday Wish List from HO"?

The "Cool Holiday Wish List from HO" is a curated list of products from Pampered Chef's Home Office that are perfect for the holiday season. These products are hand-picked by our experts and are sure to make great gifts for friends, family, or even yourself!

2. How do I access the "Cool Holiday Wish List from HO"?

You can access the "Cool Holiday Wish List from HO" by visiting our website and clicking on the "Holiday" tab. From there, you will see a link to the wish list where you can browse and purchase the featured products.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for items on the wish list?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions available for the items on the "Cool Holiday Wish List from HO." These deals may change throughout the holiday season, so be sure to check back frequently for the best offers.

4. Can I create my own holiday wish list with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! You can create a personalized holiday wish list by browsing our website and adding your favorite products to your wishlist. You can then share this list with your friends and family to give them gift ideas.

5. Are there any limited edition or exclusive items on the "Cool Holiday Wish List from HO"?

Yes, there may be limited edition or exclusive items on the wish list that are only available during the holiday season. These products are often popular and may sell out quickly, so make sure to purchase them early if you are interested.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • almondfarm