• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Secret Ingredient in Cool Calypso Fruit Dip?

In summary, the Cool Calypso Fruit Dip is a delicious dip made with cream cheese, marshmallow creme, crushed pineapple, coconut extract, and ground cinnamon. You can substitute the coconut extract with vanilla extract and the crushed pineapple with canned mandarin oranges for a different flavor. It is best served chilled with a variety of fresh fruits for dipping. The dip can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days and can be made ahead of time and refrigerated for up to 24 hours before serving.
sherry
Gold Member
Has anyone made the Cool Calypso Fruit Dip? I can't remember where I picked up the recipe from and all I have are the ingredients. Sour cream, marshmello creme and a lime. I'm not sure exactly what I'm suppose to do with the lime. Add the juice, if so how much? :eek:

Thanks in advance.

Sherry

Here you go Sherry!

Lee Anne

Attachments

• COOL CALYPSO DIP.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 479
Thank you!I'm glad I asked. I don't think it would have tasted very good without the cinnamon. :eek:

1. What are the ingredients in the Cool Calypso Fruit Dip?

The ingredients in the Cool Calypso Fruit Dip are cream cheese, marshmallow creme, crushed pineapple, coconut extract, and ground cinnamon.

2. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Cool Calypso Fruit Dip?

Yes, you can substitute the coconut extract with vanilla extract and the crushed pineapple with canned mandarin oranges for a different flavor profile.

3. How do I serve the Cool Calypso Fruit Dip?

The Cool Calypso Fruit Dip is best served chilled. You can serve it in a small bowl with a variety of sliced fresh fruits for dipping, such as strawberries, apples, and bananas.

4. How long can I store the Cool Calypso Fruit Dip?

The Cool Calypso Fruit Dip can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Be sure to stir before serving.

5. Can I make the Cool Calypso Fruit Dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Cool Calypso Fruit Dip up to 24 hours in advance. Just cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb V
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • sherri lynn
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • mom4angela