• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Describing a Product to Customers

In summary, the tray is 12x12 in size, can hold up to 16 regular-sized cupcakes or 48 mini cupcakes, has slots to hold 24 deviled eggs with a groove that will prevent the eggs from getting stuck in the slots, the deviled egg holders double as ice packs, and it has two removeable trays that can hold veggies or chips and dip, whipped topping & fruit or anything similar.
vgmontes
I am having some difficulty describing this product to customers.

Any advice?

yes, i have... i know how to show it in person... i dont quite know how to do it over the phone

If you click LEARN MORE button....it takes you to a script. That should help alot.

Okay did that, not helpful

thanks though

Are you describing what it looks like or what all it can hold/do? I would say:
1. It's about 12x12 in size (not sure if that is the actual size--my best guesstimate)
2. Capable of holding up to 16 regular-sized cupcakes or 48 mini cupcakes (tried it yesterday for my son's school)
3. Has slots to hold 24 deviled eggs with a groove that will prevent the eggs from getting stuck in the slots
4. The deviled egg holders double as ice packs and they will keep food chilled for at least 4-6 hours (tried that out also yesterday and it DEFINITELY is true)
5. It has two removeable trays that can hold veggies or chips and dip, whipped topping & fruit or anything similar

I made the strawberry cream cupcakes (not sure if that's the official name--cookbook is downstairs) as mini cupcakes and took them to my fundraiser yesterday. I froze the ice pack, put the strawberries and whipped topping in the tray on one side and 24 of the cupcakes on the other side minus the tray and ice pack. Everything stayed chilled from 8:30 a.m. until well after 1 p.m. I am VERY impressed with this tray! DEFINITELY plan on taking to the BBQ I am going to Monday.

It is 12 X 12, Made in the USA (lots of people want products made in the USA, btw,) completely dishwasher safe, very sturdy and good looking in its own way, multiple uses, cool packs that keep your food cool for up to 6 hours (after being frozen before use), use to store and transport cupcakes, pies, muffins, chip and dip, fruit and/or veggie trays with dip, deviled egg holder, and many more creative ideas.

I am cross selling this with our easy accent decorator for those who want to make deviled eggs or frost cupcakes.

It is definately worth every penny! With the warmer weather now setting in and more and more people having cookouts, picnics and outdoor entertaining this is perfect! The options are endless!

Also be upbeat and excited when you talk about it--it gets them excited too!

And it doesn't get your table wet!

With all the concerns about food safety, I'd point out that this pays for itself because it keeps your eggs and veggie trays cold and saves you food poisoning and a trip to the hospital!

tys1031 said:
Are you describing what it looks like or what all it can hold/do? I would say:
1. It's about 12x12 in size (not sure if that is the actual size--my best guesstimate)
2. Capable of holding up to 16 regular-sized cupcakes or 48 mini cupcakes (tried it yesterday for my son's school)
3. Has slots to hold 24 deviled eggs with a groove that will prevent the eggs from getting stuck in the slots
4. The deviled egg holders double as ice packs and they will keep food chilled for at least 4-6 hours (tried that out also yesterday and it DEFINITELY is true)
5. It has two removeable trays that can hold veggies or chips and dip, whipped topping & fruit or anything similar

I made the strawberry cream cupcakes (not sure if that's the official name--cookbook is downstairs) as mini cupcakes and took them to my fundraiser yesterday. I froze the ice pack, put the strawberries and whipped topping in the tray on one side and 24 of the cupcakes on the other side minus the tray and ice pack. Everything stayed chilled from 8:30 a.m. until well after 1 p.m. I am VERY impressed with this tray! DEFINITELY plan on taking to the BBQ I am going to Monday.

Thanks this is exactly what I was looking for.... you rock!:chef::chef:

You could offer to email them the flyer that will show them the different ways to use it.

1. What is the product made of?

The product is made of high-quality materials such as stainless steel, silicone, and non-toxic plastics. These materials are durable and safe for use in the kitchen.

2. How do I use the product?

The product comes with an instruction manual that provides step-by-step guidance on how to use it. You can also find videos and tutorials on our website for additional help.

3. Is the product dishwasher safe?

Yes, our products are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for better longevity.

4. Can this product be used for other purposes?

Our products are designed for multi-purpose use. While they may have a specific function, they can also be used for other purposes in the kitchen.

5. Is this product suitable for all cookware types?

Yes, our products are compatible with all types of cookware including non-stick, stainless steel, and cast iron. They are designed to protect your cookware from scratches and damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • meganmcg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies