• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cool and Serve Rectangle Server (Past Product)

In summary, the Cool and Serve Rectangle Server is a versatile serving tray with a removable gel-filled tray that helps keep cold foods cool and fresh for hours. To use it, simply freeze the gel tray for at least 4 hours and place it underneath the main tray. It is not suitable for hot foods and is dishwasher safe. Its capacity is 3.5 cups, making it ideal for serving appetizers, small salads, and other cold dishes.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Does anyone have a replacement lid to the wonderful past product the Cool and Serve Rectangle Server? I have a customer whose lid is cracked and she would like to replace it. I appreciate hearing from anyone with advice.

Are you thinking of the Chilzanne? I don't have a lid; just wondering.

Ah, Rae, it is the Chilzanne. Don't ask me why I couldn't think of the name......

It's easy for old product names to slip out of our brains. LOL! Hope you find a lid for your customer.

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I completely understand the need for a replacement lid for the Cool and Serve Rectangle Server. Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued, so finding a replacement lid may be difficult. However, I recommend reaching out to our customer service team to see if they have any spare lids in stock or if they have suggestions for a suitable replacement. You can also try searching for a replacement lid on our online marketplace or reaching out to other consultants in our network to see if they have any spare lids available. I hope this helps and good luck finding a replacement for your customer!

1. What is the Cool and Serve Rectangle Server?

The Cool and Serve Rectangle Server is a versatile serving tray designed to keep food cool and fresh for hours. It features a removable gel-filled tray that can be frozen and placed underneath the main serving tray, helping to maintain the temperature of cold items.

2. How do I use the Cool and Serve Rectangle Server?

To use the Cool and Serve Rectangle Server, simply place the gel-filled tray in the freezer for at least 4 hours. Once frozen, place it underneath the main serving tray and add your cold items on top. The gel tray will help keep the food cool and fresh for hours.

3. Can I use the Cool and Serve Rectangle Server for hot foods?

No, the Cool and Serve Rectangle Server is not designed for use with hot foods. It is specifically designed to keep cold foods cool and fresh.

4. Is the Cool and Serve Rectangle Server dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Cool and Serve Rectangle Server is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing the gel tray and drying it thoroughly before placing it back in the freezer.

5. What is the capacity of the Cool and Serve Rectangle Server?

The Cool and Serve Rectangle Server has a capacity of 3.5 cups, making it great for serving appetizers, small salads, and other cold dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • IAmChefJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Shanysue