• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Must-Have Cookware for Your Summer Cooking: Recommendations and Reviews

In summary, the best type of cookware to get depends on personal cooking preferences and needs, with options such as stainless steel, non-stick, and cast iron being popular choices. Investing in high-quality cookware is worth it in the long run, as it will last longer and provide better cooking results. The number of pieces of cookware needed varies based on household size and cooking habits, but a basic set typically includes a skillet, saucepan, and stockpot. It is not safe to use metal utensils on non-stick cookware, instead choose gentle options like silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils. Not all cookware is oven-safe, so always check the manufacturer's instructions before using in the oven and handle with caution
JDooley
I am submitting my own show for Aug tonight, I only qualify for the 1st tier, and I just needed to get a few items in for friends and thought this would be the best way to go.
I am really thinking about the 12" exec. It seems that this is big this season with the new recipes along with the DCB which I already have. Does anyone else have thoughts on what a better purchase might be?
Thanks

JDooley said:
I am submitting my own show for Aug tonight, I only qualify for the 1st tier, and I just needed to get a few items in for friends and thought this would be the best way to go.
I am really thinking about the 12" exec. It seems that this is big this season with the new recipes along with the DCB which I already have. Does anyone else have thoughts on what a better purchase might be?
Thanks

MOST DEFINITELY! Get the 12" Exec.!

12" Executive is my FAVORITE PRODUCT OF ALL TIME...you MUST get it!

Looking at recipes in most of our books- they use the DCB or the 12" skillet the most. I'd go for the skillet.

Looks like I am making a good choice! Thanks!!!!

And use your free product to get the LID!

1. What is the best type of cookware to get?

The best type of cookware to get depends on your personal cooking preferences and needs. Some popular options include stainless steel, non-stick, and cast iron. Stainless steel is durable and versatile, non-stick is great for easy cleanup, and cast iron is known for its ability to evenly distribute heat.

2. Is it worth investing in high-quality cookware?

Investing in high-quality cookware can be worth it in the long run. While it may be more expensive upfront, it will last longer and provide better cooking results. Plus, it can save you money in the long run by not having to replace cheaper cookware frequently.

3. How many pieces of cookware do I need?

The number of pieces of cookware you need depends on the size of your household and your cooking habits. A basic set typically includes a skillet, saucepan, and stockpot. However, you may want to consider additional pieces such as a sauté pan or Dutch oven for more variety and options.

4. Is it safe to use metal utensils on non-stick cookware?

It is not recommended to use metal utensils on non-stick cookware, as it can scratch and damage the non-stick coating. Instead, opt for silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils that are gentle on the surface. You can also look for non-stick cookware that is labeled as metal utensil safe.

5. Can I use cookware in the oven?

Not all cookware is oven-safe, so it's important to check the manufacturer's instructions before using it in the oven. Generally, stainless steel and cast iron cookware can be used in the oven, while non-stick cookware may have temperature restrictions. Always use oven mitts and handle with caution when removing cookware from the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
  • vtodd71
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
vtodd71
  • mandy412
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies