• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pampered Chef cookware warranty void after one replacement?

If she cannot get a replacement piece then she can either get a comparable product or a credit towards future purchases.
straitfan
Gold Member
Received this question from my Aunt in TX tonight, and I believe that she is wrong, just want to confirm that! (This was WAYYYYYYY before I became a consultant!)

"In 2000 I purchased the professional cookware set at the 1/2 price for a large show. The bottom of these pieces has gotten bad so I have been using the warranty services for replacements. Would I be correct that Pampered Chef only replaces the piece once and then the warranty is void?"

If she returns it now, she'll get the Executive right? Good deal for her!
TIA

straitfan said:
Received this question from my Aunt in TX tonight, and I believe that she is wrong, just want to confirm that! (This was WAYYYYYYY before I became a consultant!)

"In 2000 I purchased the professional cookware set at the 1/2 price for a large show. The bottom of these pieces has gotten bad so I have been using the warranty services for replacements. Would I be correct that Pampered Chef only replaces the piece once and then the warranty is void?"

If she returns it now, she'll get the Executive right? Good deal for her!
TIA

As far as I know it's not limited to one return per piece. What on earth is she doing to ruin them though? And yes, I believe if they are out of stock of the professional (they do keep a supply of some products until they run out) then she would probably get the executive.

So I'm pretty positive on the return part but not so much on which she'll get now :rolleyes: Some help huh?

That's a good question. I don't know if they'll keep replacing pieces or if it's a one-time deal. I'd call HO on that one (and it would be cool if she got the Exec. I wonder how many pieces of the Professional line HO keeps in stock).

Let us know what HO says. I'd be very interested in the answer.

Sorry - guess I'm not much help either!

I'll call in the am. Weird thing is......I just called in an adjustment earlier today for a customer that had a show in 2005 (again not mine) and has 2 pieces of Professional that she needs replaced! I wonder if they're like a time bomb programmed to self-destruct on a certain date? LOL! I had a Chevy Blazer like that once! :)

Point of clarification....We offer a GUARANTEE, not a WARRANTY. As to your question, she'll probably still get Professional. As another poster mentioned, they keep stock on hand.

Christy, did you get an answer?

Funny, I just processed a return for a piece of professional cookware that was purchased in '05.

I was told she would receive another professional and that they keep them in stock for replacements. I am not sure if the SC was correct on that, but I was kind of disappointed for my client. I would rather her get it replaced with the executive...

A replacement product gets the guarantee of the original product. For instance if someone has a food chopper for 4 years and gets it replaced the new chopper that they send her has the remaining 1 year guarantee.

For cookware the guarantee is lifetime so she would still get a replacement piece.

On the back of the order form is this statement:

"If actual product replacement cannot be made due to unavailability, Company may, in its discretion, offer comparable product replacement or credit towards future product purchases."

The full guarantee is stated on the back of our receipts.

1. What does the Pampered Chef cookware warranty cover?

The Pampered Chef cookware warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. This includes any issues with the cookware's construction or performance.

2. How do I make a warranty claim for my Pampered Chef cookware?

If you experience any issues with your Pampered Chef cookware, you can make a warranty claim by contacting our customer service team. They will assist you with the process and may require proof of purchase.

3. Are there any limitations to the Pampered Chef cookware warranty?

Yes, the warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, or damage caused by improper care or cleaning. It also does not cover accidental damage or damage from non-household use.

4. Can I return my Pampered Chef cookware for a warranty claim at any time?

No, the warranty is only valid for one year from the date of purchase. After that time, any issues with the cookware would not be covered under the warranty.

5. Do I need to register my Pampered Chef cookware for the warranty to be valid?

No, registration is not necessary for the warranty to be valid. However, we recommend keeping your proof of purchase in case you need to make a warranty claim in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefmelody