• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Talk: From Harvest Gold to Professional Sets - Get Your Pan of Life!

In summary, Tricia Collis is an expert in cookware and describes her cookware sets as both high quality and practical. She shares a recipe for a delicious white sauce for chicken enchiladas and invites everyone to attend her upcoming shows. Happy New Year!
DebPC
Staff member
Someone had asked about what do you say about our 2 kinds of Cookware, so I'm posting my Cookware Talk . I see many of my bookings from hosts who would like the Prof. cookware set!

"Tonight you are going to see Cookware, Stoneware, and Dinnerware.. I don't do Underwear that's another party! How many of you are panning for Gold because you still have the same cookware when you started housekeeping and it is the Harvest Gold color? I even had the Avocado green refrigerator too!

Have you made Rice Krispie Treats and then you had a 4-day soaker sitting in the sink? You may have scrambled eggs and you had to tell you family you were experimenting with a new spice because of all of the black specks in them?

I can tell my husband anything because nothing sticks to his brain anymore from TOO MUCH TEFLON!

Well, we can cure all those ailments with our cookware! Look on page 20 in your catalog. We have 2 sets of Cookware, Gen. II and Professional. Both are already wide, flat and black on the bottom for even cooking and easy cleanup!

I then hold up the Nylon Tool set and say these 2 tools are good up to 428° F. Will not melt, or leave black flecks in your food. In fact these 2 tools are so good, you can get them for $220 and you get a 10 piece Professional Cookware Set Absolutely FREE! Let me tell you how at your show!

Why just this week I was cooking dinner for my family and I heard that splash/sizzling sound on the stove. I came running out of my office, which is right next to my kitchen, and I had heavy whipping cream, green chilies and chicken bouillon cubes boiling out of my Prof. saucepan onto the stove. I wiped that pan right out with a paper towel!

Now you might be wondering what was I fixing with whipped cream, green chilies and chicken bouillon cubes. Well, when I come to your house on Jan. 29 or Feb. 2 for your show, I'll cook that recipe for you along with a Pineapple Upside-Down Cake right here in this big skillet, (holding up the 12" Family Skillet)!

Then, We'll Have the Pan of Your Life!"

The recipe that I talk about is a White sauce for Chicken Enchiladas. (Use our Chicken Fajita Recipe, leave out the Lipton Onion Soup step, roll up Chicken and veggies with shredded Jack cheese added in tortilla, pour this white sauce over them in our 9x13 baker) White Sauce: Heat 1 pt. Whipping cream, 2 chicken bouillon cubes and 1 small can diced green chilies in saucepan. Do not boil. Pour over enchiladas. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.

Here's to Double Points in Jan.!
Happy New Year!

Tricia Collis

Hello Tricia Collis!

I have to say, I am very impressed with your cookware sets. It sounds like they are not only high quality, but also very practical and easy to clean. I can definitely relate to the struggle of using old, mismatched cookware and having to deal with burnt or stuck-on food. Your description of the white sauce for chicken enchiladas also sounds delicious! I may have to try that recipe out for myself. Thank you for sharing your Cookware Talk with us, and I wish you all the best with your upcoming shows. Happy New Year to you too!

Dear Cookware Talk participant,Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences with cookware. As a pampered chef consultant, I have seen firsthand the difference that quality cookware can make in the kitchen. I completely understand the struggle of using old, worn out cookware that doesn't cook evenly or leaves black specks in your food. That's why I am so passionate about our cookware sets.I am glad to hear that many of your bookings come from hosts who are interested in our Professional cookware set. It truly is a game changer in the kitchen. The even cooking and easy cleanup are just some of the many benefits.I am also excited to hear about your upcoming show where you will be demonstrating our cookware by making a delicious recipe for Chicken Enchiladas. I am sure your guests will be amazed by how easily you were able to clean up that boiling mess with just a paper towel. And the White Sauce recipe sounds delicious!Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm for our cookware and for reminding us about the double points in January. Happy New Year to you as well!Best,

1. What is the difference between the Harvest Gold and Professional cookware sets?

The Harvest Gold cookware set is a more basic and affordable option, while the Professional set is a higher quality, more durable and versatile set designed for professional chefs or serious home cooks.

2. Do the cookware sets come with a warranty?

Yes, both the Harvest Gold and Professional sets come with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.

3. Are the cookware sets dishwasher safe?

The Harvest Gold cookware set is dishwasher safe, but the Professional set is recommended to be hand washed to maintain its quality and longevity.

4. What materials are used to make the cookware sets?

The Harvest Gold set is made with aluminum and a non-stick coating, while the Professional set is made with high-quality stainless steel and aluminum for even heat distribution and durability.

5. Can the cookware sets be used on all stovetops?

Both the Harvest Gold and Professional sets are compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies