• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Adjustment Request: Troubleshooting Common Issues with Cookware

In summary, if your cookware is damaged or broken, assess the extent of the damage and replace it if necessary. The lifespan of cookware varies, but it's important to regularly inspect it for wear and tear. You can replace just one piece of a set, but make sure it's compatible. Replacement parts can be found from the manufacturer or reputable stores. To prolong the lifespan of your cookware, use and care for it properly, avoiding harsh cleaning products and storing it properly.
flemings99
Gold Member
Anyone sent back cookware to be replaced recently?

Just curious about the ? they are now asking? I knew to ask how she washes it and what she uses to cook with in it, but how long it has been an issue?

I've got a 12" and a sauce pan that have some peeling along the upper edge but haven't messed with a return since food doesn't touch that part. So, if it's been peeling a while it's not covered?

Thank you for using our Web site to request a Product Adjustment. To further assist you,
we will need to ask a few questions to understand what happened. Under our Lifetime
Guarantee, if there is a manufacturer's defect, we will be able to replace it for you.

What specifically is wrong with the Cookware?
When was the problem first noticed?What kind of utensils are used with the Cookware?
How is the Cookware washed?

Hello, I recently had to send back a piece of cookware to be replaced. The process was pretty smooth and the company was very helpful. In regards to your questions, I would suggest reaching out to the company directly for clarification on their return policy and what is covered under their Lifetime Guarantee. They will be able to give you the most accurate information and address any concerns you may have. Good luck!

Hi there, thank you for reaching out to us regarding your cookware. I'm sorry to hear that you have had some issues with peeling on your 12" and sauce pan. I completely understand your concerns about not wanting to return them if the peeling hasn't affected the cooking surface. Our Lifetime Guarantee does cover manufacturer's defects, and peeling would fall under that category. We want to ensure that our customers are satisfied with their cookware and we are happy to replace any defective items. In order to better assist you with your product adjustment, could you please provide us with some more information? Specifically, what kind of utensils are being used with the cookware and how is it being washed? Also, when did you first notice the peeling? This information will help us troubleshoot the issue and determine the best course of action. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we look forward to resolving this for you.

1. What should I do if my cookware is damaged or broken?

If your cookware is damaged or broken, the first step is to assess the extent of the damage. If the damage is minor, such as a small chip or scratch, you may be able to continue using the cookware. However, if the damage affects the functionality or safety of the cookware, it is best to replace it.

2. How often should I replace my cookware?

The lifespan of cookware can vary depending on the material, frequency of use, and care. Generally, non-stick cookware should be replaced every 3-5 years, while stainless steel and cast iron can last much longer. It is important to regularly inspect your cookware for signs of wear and tear and replace it if necessary.

3. Can I replace just one piece of a set of cookware?

Yes, it is possible to replace just one piece of a set of cookware. However, it is important to consider the compatibility of the new piece with the existing set. For example, if you are replacing a pot, make sure it has the same capacity and is made of the same material as the rest of the set for optimal cooking performance.

4. Where can I find replacement parts for my cookware?

You can find replacement parts for your cookware from the manufacturer or a reputable kitchenware store. You can also try searching online for the specific part you need. Make sure to check the dimensions and compatibility before purchasing to ensure it will fit your cookware.

5. How can I prolong the lifespan of my cookware?

To prolong the lifespan of your cookware, it is important to use and care for it properly. Avoid using metal utensils on non-stick surfaces, as this can cause scratches and damage. Hand-wash your cookware instead of putting it in the dishwasher, and avoid using harsh cleaning products. Also, make sure to store your cookware properly, with adequate space and protection to prevent scratches and dents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCat
  • babywings76