• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with Peeling Prof. Cookware - Has Anyone Else Experienced This Problem?

In summary, HO has said that you should not do the cheese in the pan demo because it voids the warranty.
pcjulie
I have had more than 1 person come to me and tell me that their Prof. Cookware is starting to peel, even after only a couple of years of use. I've directed them to call the 800 number, or I offer to call for them. I almost feel bad telling everyone at my shows how this kind of thing doesn't happen!:eek: Has anyone else had this problem much?

Mine have done that too. I have only sent one of the set back but they sent me a new one. I have to wait until I can get the whole Executive Set before I can give up all of my pans for a month!!!

What's worse is that I did the burnt cheese demo for a friend here in my home. Showing the difference between the professional and the executive and when I asked her husband to clean up the pans guess which one still has a nice little square in the bottom of the pan where the cheese was???? Yep the executive!!! How mortifying was that!!! At least I wasn't at a show full of people!!!

Be Careful!!!Hey I read somewhere in another thread that HO has said to stop doing the cheese in the pan because it voids the warranty. Just thought you might want to check into that!?:confused:

Voids the warranty? How's that. I just got the whole set, and now am really wondering about it. Where did you see the thread the HO sent out about to not do the cheese thing?

how could melting a slice of cheese void the warranty? Anyone could burn cheese or anything else in any pan on any given night. I hate to think that because I got too involved in something else and let my food burn that my pan would not be covered by the warranty. That just does not make sense to me.

1. What causes peeling on professional cookware?

Peeling on professional cookware is often caused by using metal utensils on non-stick surfaces, overheating the pan, or using abrasive cleaners. It can also be a sign of wear and tear on the coating.

2. How can I prevent peeling on my professional cookware?

To prevent peeling, avoid using metal utensils on non-stick surfaces and be sure to follow the temperature guidelines for your cookware. Use gentle cleaning tools and avoid harsh chemicals. It's also important to properly store your cookware to prevent scratches and damage.

3. Can I still use my cookware if it's peeling?

It's not recommended to use peeling cookware, as the coating can flake off into your food and potentially be harmful. It's best to replace any cookware that is peeling.

4. Is peeling covered under the warranty?

The warranty for each Pampered Chef cookware product may vary, but in most cases, peeling is not covered. However, if your cookware is still under warranty and the peeling is due to a manufacturing defect, it may be eligible for a replacement.

5. Can I fix peeling on my professional cookware?

Unfortunately, peeling cannot be fixed once it has occurred. The best solution is to replace the affected cookware. However, you can try to prevent future peeling by following the proper care and use instructions for your cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956