• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Lifetime Warranty on Professional Cookware?

In summary, professional cookware does not come with a lifetime warranty due to its intended use in a professional kitchen. However, it is still made with high-quality materials and built to last. It does come with a limited warranty for defects and damage, and customer service can assist with replacements or repairs within this period. To prolong the lifespan of professional cookware, proper care and maintenance is recommended, along with following instructions for use and cleaning.
heat123
Silver Member
This is probably a lame? but there isn't a life time warrenty on the professional cookware right? Thanks!

heat123 said:
This is probably a lame? but there isn't a life time warrenty on the professional cookware right? Thanks!

Correct. Outlet items are not guaranteed.

But don't let that stop you from talking it up...it is an AWESOME PRODUCT!!! I had mine for 8 years and now my college daughter has the best kitchen set-up on campus!!!

The only warranty on ANY outlet item is that it arrives in one piece and is not damaged. After that, they are S.O.L. :D Doesn't mean the deals to be found aren't worth it- but in this case, I don't think the deals on the cookware is worth it at all. Not when you can host a show and get a BETTER deal with a Lifetime warranty.

Hi there! No, it's not a lame question at all! I'm happy to clarify that our professional cookware does come with a lifetime warranty. Our company stands behind the quality and durability of our products, so if you have any issues with your cookware, please don't hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. Thank you for your support and happy cooking!

1. What is the reason for the lack of lifetime warranty on professional cookware?

The reason for not offering a lifetime warranty on professional cookware is because these products are designed for heavy and frequent use in a professional kitchen, which can lead to faster wear and tear compared to regular home use.

2. Can I still expect the same level of quality and durability from professional cookware without a lifetime warranty?

Yes, our professional cookware is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand the demands of a professional kitchen. While it may not come with a lifetime warranty, it is still built to last and provide excellent performance.

3. Are there any warranties or guarantees on professional cookware?

Yes, our professional cookware comes with a limited warranty that covers any defects in materials or workmanship for a certain period of time. This warranty may vary depending on the specific product, so be sure to check the packaging or product description for more information.

4. What happens if my professional cookware gets damaged or breaks within the warranty period?

If your professional cookware becomes damaged or breaks within the warranty period, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help you with a replacement or repair, depending on the specific circumstances.

5. Is there anything I can do to prolong the lifespan of my professional cookware?

Yes, there are several things you can do to ensure the longevity of your professional cookware. This includes proper care and maintenance, avoiding using metal utensils on non-stick surfaces, and following the instructions for use and cleaning that come with the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefcouts
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies