• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lifespan of Executive Cookware? Stumped! Help Needed!

In summary, the customer wants to know how long the cookware will last and I tell her that the lifetime guarantee means she can send it back for replacement any time.
lrice
I just had a customer asked me what the lifespan of our Executive Cookware is? I'm stumped! Does anyone know???

lrice said:
I just had a customer asked me what the lifespan of our Executive Cookware is? I'm stumped! Does anyone know???

No need to be stumped - there is a lifetime guarantee.....

I was about to say what Lamar said...tell her who cares what the physical durability of the cookware is...that depends on how you use it and how much, what matters is the LIFETIME GUARANTEE!!!!

I told her there was a lifetime guarantee, but she wants to know what the expected lifespan is. She has PC Cookware which is she thinks is 7 years old. She says she wants to replace it because a couple of the pieces are showing signs of wear." I told her she should find the receipt because she wasn't sure which cookware she has (either Gen II or Professional) She's trying to figure out how long the cookware will last. (Is that as clear as mud now?)

With normal use and care, it should last for a 'lifetime'. If it does not, she can get it replaced - as many times as are needed.

I don't think the Gen II cookware had a lifetime guarantee, did it?

Explain that prior to the Executive Cookware (Gen II) there wasn't a lifetime guarantee and it may wear.Now, we know the following:
1. Technology has improved and so has the cookware.
2. If old stuff lasted 7 years without wear, this should last longer with same usage.
3. Lifetime guarantee means she can send it back anytime.
4. She shouldn't have to send any pieces back for wear for about 7 years... ;)Maybe she'll take it that way? The expected lifespan = lifetime! :)If she doesn't believe that just tell her however long she plans on living and if something happens before then they'll replace it!

First I would pose the question to the test kitchens and see what kind of response you get. I'm betting they will say the same thing as the others.

If they do then I would tell her that they are expected to last a lifetime, that's why they are guaranteed. If she says "yeah, but how long is a lifetime?", then I would say as long as she is alive. I mean, what other answer can you give? Then you can say "if you will your set to your children then the guarantee will be over because they are no longer the original owners."

Man, some people can be so picky!!:D But I do to a certain extent understand the question. I mean, when someone gets "life in prison" doesn't that mean only 33 years or something? That's why people can get consecutive life sentances? (I know, I go off on weird tangents.)

1. What is the lifespan of Executive Cookware?

The lifespan of Executive Cookware depends on how well it is maintained and used. With proper care, it can last for many years.

2. Can Executive Cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, Executive Cookware is versatile and can be used on gas, electric, and glass stovetops.

3. How do I clean Executive Cookware?

To clean Executive Cookware, hand wash with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the non-stick surface.

4. Is Executive Cookware dishwasher safe?

No, we do not recommend putting Executive Cookware in the dishwasher as it can cause damage to the non-stick coating and shorten its lifespan.

5. What is the warranty for Executive Cookware?

Executive Cookware comes with a limited lifetime warranty, which covers manufacturing defects. Please refer to the warranty information provided with your purchase for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisabrown_pc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ejleinenbach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • kjsantos