• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Cookware Lids Oven Safe? Find Out Here!

In summary, Pampered Chef cookware lids are oven safe up to 425°F and can be used with both metal and glass lids. However, they are not recommended for use in the broiler. These lids are designed to fit Pampered Chef brand cookware but can also be used with other brands as long as the sizes match. They are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. To determine if a cookware lid is oven safe, look for a label or symbol indicating so, or check the maximum oven-safe temperature listed on the bottom of the lid.
trps
Silver Member
I couldn't find the answer does anyone know?

Yes, they are. The use and care is on Consultant's Corner.

Safe up to 350 degrees.

Pg. 33 of our current catalog says lids and Executive line are safe up to 400 degrees.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to help answer any questions you may have about our products. Can you please provide more information about what you were looking for? I would be more than happy to assist you in finding the answer you need. Thank you!

1. Are all Pampered Chef cookware lids oven safe?

Yes, all Pampered Chef cookware lids are oven safe up to a temperature of 425°F. This includes both metal and glass lids.

2. Can I use a Pampered Chef cookware lid in the broiler?

No, Pampered Chef cookware lids are not recommended for use in the broiler. The high heat can cause damage to the lid and its handle. It is best to use a broiler-safe pan with a matching lid.

3. What types of cookware can I use a Pampered Chef lid with?

Pampered Chef lids are designed to fit on Pampered Chef brand cookware, but they can also be used with other brands of cookware as long as the sizes match up. It is important to make sure the lid is securely placed on the pan to prevent any accidents.

4. Are Pampered Chef cookware lids dishwasher safe?

Yes, all Pampered Chef cookware lids are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the lids to prolong their lifespan.

5. How do I know if a cookware lid is oven safe?

Most cookware lids will have a label or symbol indicating whether they are oven safe. For Pampered Chef lids, the maximum oven-safe temperature is listed on the bottom of the lid. If there is no label or symbol, it is best to assume the lid is not oven safe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedape
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • crissy11