• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the 12 Quart Stockpot Lid Fit the Family Skillet?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of cookware lids including glass, stainless steel, and silicone. These lids are dishwasher safe, oven safe, and come with a lifetime warranty. Replacement lids can also be purchased through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.
crissy11
Gold Member
Does anyone know if the 12 quart stockpot lid fit the family skillet? The catalog doesn't give measurements on those and the website is down.
Crystal

Just went to my kitchen and checked for you. The stockpot lid is smaller than the skillet, so the answer is no.

thank you... I looked online and it didn't give measurements but was thinking the stockpot wasn't as round as the skillet. Thank you for checking.

1. What are the different types of cookware lids offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of cookware lids including glass lids, stainless steel lids, and silicone lids. Each type of lid is designed to fit specific cookware pieces and provide different features and benefits.

2. Are the cookware lids dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of Pampered Chef's cookware lids are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the lids to prolong their lifespan.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef cookware lids in the oven?

Yes, most of Pampered Chef's cookware lids are oven safe up to a certain temperature. It is important to check the specific lid's maximum oven temperature before use.

4. Do the cookware lids come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef cookware lids come with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your lid, you can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement.

5. Can I purchase replacement lids for my Pampered Chef cookware?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers replacement lids for most of their cookware pieces. You can purchase them through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krwebster
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • klsnyder