• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Cookware for MIL: Professional Line vs. 2005 Non-Lifetime Warranty

In summary, my mother-in-law has a cookware set from 2005. It is in pretty rough shape even though she does not use metal in them. She might be able to host a show in September to get a piece at 60%, plus regular host benefit to maybe get a second piece or a set.
maldvs
My mother-in-law has a cookware set from 2005. It is in pretty rough shape even though I KNOW she does not use metal in them.

I just tried to call HO and to make a long story short, they didn't help, so that's why I'm here asking you all!

How do I figure out what type of Cookware my MIL has? She said that in 2005, there was a Professional Line (which I think is what MIL has) and something else that didn't have a Lifetime Warranty. Can anyone help me?

I'm trying to find pictures of both lines so I can make sure hers is the Professional line.

I believe the Professional line says "Professional" right on the bottom. It does have a lifetime guarantee (different from a warranty but don't ask me to explain). Generation II cookware was slightly rounded -- kind of like the new white stuff -- and it had (I think) a 3-year guarantee.

Maybe you can post a few pictures of your MIL's pans so we can help?

Hmm, I've never posted a picture here. Is there a trick??

Ok, I think I've posted it?? This is my MIL's cookware. What line?

Attachments

• cookware.jpg
    cookware.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 680
maldvs said:
Ok, I think I've posted it?? This is my MIL's cookware. What line?

That's Generation II. I had a 2 or 3 year guarantee.

Boo. Ok thanks!

Well, look at it this way! She got lots of life out of it!! It has a 2-3 yr guarantee, she bought it in 2005, and it lasted 7 years for her! not bad! ;)Now she can work on upgrading to Executive, or the new Ceramic lines coming out. (Maybe if you don't need or want all of the ceramic samples, you buy a piece or two for her as a "gift". ;).) Can she host a show in September to get a piece at 60%, plus regular host benefit to maybe get a second piece or a set?

Love my Generation II cookware. Got it in 1998 and STILL using it! Love, love, love it!

If she loves it she can watch the outlet. It could show up there...

I dont know that I have seen Generation cookware on the outlet....I have seen a few Professional pieces (how I got my first pieces many years ago). But you could get lucky, I suppose. ;)

You never know what might show up there. ;)

I bought three pieces of the Gen II cookware when I started in 2001. I still have the square griddle and I still use it! I have the double burner griddle and had an 8" saute pan which really took a beating as I used it like 5 out of 7 days a week. It did last 7 years though!!

What is the difference between the Professional Line and the 2005 Non-Lifetime Warranty cookware?

The Professional Line cookware is made with high-quality materials and is designed for professional use. It has a lifetime warranty and is known for its durability and performance. The 2005 Non-Lifetime Warranty cookware is made with lower-quality materials and may not hold up as well over time. It has a limited warranty and is best suited for occasional home use.

Which type of cookware is better for my mother-in-law, who is an experienced cook?

The Professional Line cookware would be the better choice for your mother-in-law. It is designed for professional use and is known for its high-quality materials and durability. It also comes with a lifetime warranty, ensuring that she will have reliable cookware for years to come.

Is the 2005 Non-Lifetime Warranty cookware still a good option for occasional use?

Yes, the 2005 Non-Lifetime Warranty cookware is still a good option for occasional use. While it may not be as durable as the Professional Line, it is still a reliable choice for cooking at home. Just be aware that it may not hold up as well with frequent use.

Can I still purchase the 2005 Non-Lifetime Warranty cookware?

No, the 2005 Non-Lifetime Warranty cookware is no longer available for purchase. However, you can still find it through third-party sellers or in some stores. Keep in mind that it may not come with a warranty, so be sure to check with the seller before making a purchase.

Is there a price difference between the Professional Line and the 2005 Non-Lifetime Warranty cookware?

Yes, there is typically a price difference between the two types of cookware. The Professional Line is usually more expensive due to its high-quality materials and lifetime warranty. The 2005 Non-Lifetime Warranty cookware is a more budget-friendly option, but keep in mind that it may not last as long as the Professional Line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefcouts
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DizziePixie