• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting for Cookware: FAQs and Tips

R
RachelNguyen
Hi all,

I have a question. Do you earn the cookware with your first 3 recruits even if it doesn't happen during your super starter months? I am still without a recruit and I am heading towards the end of month 2. And I WANT those pans! LOL.

Thanks,
Rachel

No, Sorry!Sorry Rachel, but no you won't earn the pans after your SS months!

HoweverUnder the Pan-O-Rama special you can!! And it is not contingent on recruiting alone. Start selling the cookware and you can get some for FREE!!

1. How can I earn the cookware with my first 3 recruits?

To earn the cookware with your first 3 recruits, you need to make sure that your recruits sign up during your super starter months. If they sign up outside of this time period, you will not receive the cookware.

2. What are the super starter months?

The super starter months are a specific time period designated by the company for new recruits to sign up and earn rewards. These months are typically the first few months of your recruitment period.

3. Can I still earn the cookware if I don't have any recruits yet?

Unfortunately, you will not be able to earn the cookware if you do not have any recruits. The cookware is only available to those who successfully recruit at least 3 people during the super starter months.

4. Is it too late to earn the cookware if I am nearing the end of month 2 without any recruits?

If you are nearing the end of month 2 without any recruits, it may be too late to earn the cookware. The super starter months are typically only the first few months of your recruitment period, so it is important to try and recruit as early as possible.

5. How important is it to earn the cookware as a recruiter?

Earning the cookware can be a great incentive for recruiters, as it is a tangible reward for their efforts. However, it should not be the main motivation for recruiting. Building a strong team and helping others succeed should be the main focus.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefTS
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lisacb77
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies