• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamp Your Kitchen with 60% Off Cookware - Special Offer for Past Hosts!

In summary, the "Cookware for Past Host" collection includes high-quality cookware such as pots, pans, skillets, and Dutch ovens, as well as accessories like lids, steamer inserts, and fry baskets. This cookware is suitable for all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction, and features heat-resistant handles for safe and easy handling. It is also oven-safe up to a certain temperature and dishwasher safe, although hand-washing is recommended for best results.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
I have someone who is going to make a very big cookware purchase in August. Probably enough for 2 shows. I'm sending her a packet with the information about what's available at 60% off. How should I word the part about getting the Past Host Special at her second show? Anyone have a letter or postcard?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I don't have a letter or postcard. I would just highlight with a yellow hightlighter the wording on the host special flyer about the past host discount.

Hi Trish,Congratulations on having someone interested in making a big cookware purchase in August! That's great news. As for how to word the information about the Past Host Special at her second show, I would suggest keeping it simple and direct. Something like:"Thank you for your interest in our cookware products! As a special offer, if you host a second show, you can receive our Past Host Special at 60% off. This is a great opportunity to add even more amazing products to your collection. Please let me know if you would like more information or to schedule a second show. Thank you!"Hope this helps. Best of luck with your sales!Sincerely,

1. What types of cookware are included in the "Cookware for Past Host" collection?

The "Cookware for Past Host" collection includes a variety of high-quality cookware such as pots, pans, skillets, and Dutch ovens. It also includes accessories like lids, steamer inserts, and fry baskets.

2. Is the cookware in this collection suitable for all types of stovetops?

Yes, the cookware in the "Cookware for Past Host" collection is designed to be compatible with all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

3. Are the handles on the cookware heat-resistant?

Yes, the cookware in this collection features heat-resistant handles that are designed to stay cool while cooking on the stovetop. This makes it safe and easy to handle the cookware while cooking.

4. Can the cookware in this collection be used in the oven?

Yes, the cookware in the "Cookware for Past Host" collection is oven-safe up to a certain temperature. Please refer to the specific product for the maximum oven temperature it can withstand.

5. Is the cookware in this collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cookware in this collection is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of your cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jagged1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
menehune
  • BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies