• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party Cooking Demo -Expanding My Business After 6 Years

In summary, the favorite cookware demo to do at your parties is to demonstrate how to make the Tomato-Basil Spaghetti in the DCB and grill chicken with the press.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
What's your favorite cookware demo to do at your parties? After 6 years in the business I'm looking to expand. I've always focused on the DCB and other products but not much on the cookware because I didn't want to carry it with me.

I like the garlic bites in the 8" Executive Saute pan. Quick and easy and shows the pan, cutting board, color coated knife, garlic press and the microplane adj grater.

Any skillet cake.....

I do the garlic bites in the 10" saute pan. It fits a whole Grands Biscuit tube more comfortably than the 8" pan. I bought a 10" ceramic pan with my host rewards last month so I can bring a lighter weight pan to my shows now. :)The other recipe I like is the Zesty Ravioli Skillet meal made in the 12" skillet. It's so good and easy to make. And sometimes I still make the biscuit bites, because they go great with that recipe, too.

Last night I experienced the best cookware demo I've ever done...I'd made the tomato-basil spaghetti in the dcb and we grilled chicken, seasoned with a little Italian Seasoning on the grill pan w/press. For the first time EVER I sold the grill pan & press at FULL PRICE because I did that demo!!!

I will be doing this way more often!!

Yes! The grill pan & press are also amazing to demo! I love to make Chili Lime Grilled Chicken, make the Confetti Mango Salsa and then grate Monteray Jack Cheese, put it on top of the grilled chicken and put it back in the oven till the cheese melts. Can even do rice in the Rice Cooker in the microwave to make it a full meal (typically at a show, I don't make the rice, but serve everything with chips.) People oooh and ahhh over the grill pan and love that it can also go in the oven easily.

1. How can I make my party cooking demos more engaging after being in the business for 6 years?

One way to make your demos more engaging is to change up your recipes and incorporate new products into your demonstrations. You can also try incorporating interactive elements like games or challenges, and involve the guests in the cooking process by asking for volunteers to help with certain steps.

2. How can I attract new customers and expand my business through party cooking demos?

One effective way to attract new customers is to offer special promotions or discounts for attendees at your demos. You can also ask your current customers to invite their friends and family to your demos, and offer incentives for hosting parties themselves. Additionally, consider partnering with other local businesses or organizations to reach a wider audience.

3. What are some tips for keeping my party cooking demos organized and efficient?

To keep your demos organized and efficient, it's important to plan ahead and have all of your ingredients and supplies ready before the demo begins. Make sure to also have a clear and organized setup for your products and cooking station. Another tip is to have a timeline or schedule in place to keep the demo on track and make sure you have enough time for all the planned activities.

4. How do I handle difficult guests or situations during my party cooking demos?

It's important to remain calm and professional in any difficult situations that may arise during your demos. If a guest is causing disruption, try to address the issue calmly and privately. If there are any issues with the food or products, offer to fix the problem or provide a refund. It's also helpful to have a backup plan in case of any unexpected incidents.

5. How can I use social media to promote and grow my business through party cooking demos?

Social media can be a powerful tool for promoting and growing your business through party cooking demos. You can create event pages or groups on platforms like Facebook to invite and update attendees. You can also post photos and videos from your demos on social media, and encourage guests to share their own experiences and tag your business. Collaborating with influencers or running targeted social media ads can also help reach a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy Friedman
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808