• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Conference Call Number?

In summary, the Cookware Conference Call Number is a unique phone number provided by Pampered Chef for joining conference calls related to their cookware products. It can be obtained by contacting a consultant or visiting the Pampered Chef website. The same number can be used for multiple calls, but it is recommended to confirm with the host. If you miss a call, you can listen to the recording or reach out to your consultant for updates. There is no cost for using the number, but standard call rates may apply.
DebbieJ
Does anyone have the # I can call in and hear that conference call about cookware with the woman who is selling 12" skillets and grill pans like hotcakes??

Thanks!

No but I'd like to know too!

Hi Debbie!

641-985-5023 access code 933372#

I hope it's still available for you to listen to!

There is about 5-7 minutes in the beginnign of dings and beeps...kinda annoying...fyi

In the INCREASING SALES forum, there is a thread (started by me) called "need to sell more cookware?" The number, and notes are in there if you don't or can't get the phone call anymore.

Hopefully it's still there for you guys. Boy, is that a wealth of information!

The first half hour is cookware, but then they talk about getting new consultants off to a great start and some other things...stay on and listen for the full hour if you can!

I would like to listen to it again if possible!

The dings/tones drive you batty though!!

Lisa is really good!! She came to our cluster meeting and did her cookware demo for us!!:)

letscook04 said:
Lisa is really good!! She came to our cluster meeting and did her cookware demo for us!!:)
I am so jealous!! I would love to have seen her do that "in person" so we could all pick her brain!

FYI - this recording is still available if anyone wants to listen...

KellyTheChef said:
I am so jealous!! I would love to have seen her do that "in person" so we could all pick her brain!

She is really good! I've learned so much info on the cookware. She does not do any demo in the cookware. She brings the 12" Executive skillet w/lid and says: This is my, "Try me piece”.

1. What is the Cookware Conference Call Number?

The Cookware Conference Call Number is a unique phone number that is used for all conference calls related to Pampered Chef cookware products. This number is provided to consultants and customers for joining conference calls hosted by Pampered Chef.

2. How do I obtain the Cookware Conference Call Number?

The Cookware Conference Call Number can be obtained by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. The number is usually included in the invitation or reminder emails for the conference call.

3. Can I use the Cookware Conference Call Number for multiple calls?

Yes, the Cookware Conference Call Number can be used for multiple calls. However, it is recommended to check with the host if the same number will be used for all calls or if a new number will be provided for each call.

4. What happens if I miss the Cookware Conference Call?

If you miss the Cookware Conference Call, you can still listen to the recording of the call. The recording will be made available on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. You can also reach out to your consultant for any important information or updates discussed during the call.

5. Is there a cost for using the Cookware Conference Call Number?

No, there is no cost for using the Cookware Conference Call Number. However, standard call rates may apply depending on your phone service provider. It is recommended to check with your provider for any applicable charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll
  • jenniferknapp
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjwr