• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Complaint/Question From Customer

In summary, the e-mail discusses a non-stick issue with a PC cookware item, and suggests possible solutions.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just got this e-mail yesterday.

Hi Amanda -

I have a couple questions about Pampered Chef that you may be able to answer for me, hopefully. ;)

1 - Several years ago, I bought the Family Skillet as part of my cooking set. I actually don't think PC even sells my set anymore, but whatever. I'm hoping you know what I mean by the Family Skillet. Anyway, just recently, I can't cook anything in it. Everything sticks to it and it won't come clean. Is there a way to correct that? Of course I don't have my receipt or I would just ask for a replacement. Dumb of me to not keep it for something like that.

2 - I love to bake. I bake cookies on nothing but my PC stones. In fact, one of them is literally black because I use it so much. Anyway, I'm having trouble getting cookies off the stone without crushing the side of the cookie. Is there a spatula that would work well that PC sells? I hate to use metal because I can't stand the sound of the metal on the stone, but that's the thickness I think it probably needs to be. Any thoughts?

Thanks for you input!!

How would you respond to the question #1?

Here's what I'm thinking of sending. Please tell me what you think.

Thanks for your email.

I love to use the PC stones for cookies, too. Glad to hear you enjoy using yours. I, too, had this same question a few years ago before I became a consultant. I also don't like the feel of metal on the stoneware, but I have to admit that now I use the mini-serving spatula to take the cookies off because it just works perfectly for it. I haven't tried it because I don't own it yet, but my other consultant friends have recommended trying the Small Slotted Turner.

Yes, the Family Skillet is the 12" one. I not aware of any particular way to clean to fix the non-stick properties. For cleaning it after things have stuck on too much, I would recommend soaking it in hot water and then using one of the pan scrapers (the brown square thing that comes with the stoneware.) Be sure to just use regular cooking oils or our Kitchen Spritzer because commercial cooking sprays have other added ingredients that actually harm the non-stick.

However, the current line of cookware, Executive, as well as the previous line, Professional, are guaranteed for life. To find out for sure which line you have, flip it over and see what it says. It should be printed on there. If it's a different line, depending on what it is, it may not have the lifetime guarantee. If it has the lifetime guarantee and it became damaged under normal use, the company will replace it. Some things they will ask when I call is if it was ever put in the dishwasher, if metal tools were used on it... you also don't ever need to use high heat or cooking sprays which can build up on there. Not saying you've done any of these things, just wanted to be prepared to give the answers when they ask.

So, I could call and talk to the company and work on getting a reference # for you for the return. You will just need to ship the pan back (fed ex, UPS or post office.. whatever is cheapest or most convenient for you) and they will send you a new one. Consultants are not authorized to accept returns.

Since you don't have your receipt, they are going to need a way to track the purchase...if you know who hosted the show and/or maybe who the consultant was and approx year you bought it, any info will help them find it in their system.

The other option available is for you to call our Lifetime Guarantee customer service number. Then you can speak to them directly and find out what you'd like to do. The number is: (800) 808-5395.

Hope that helps! Please let me know what you find out and if you'd like me to help you further or if you want to call customer service.

Sounds good except I would have her call HO on this one. I would say that they have specific questions they ask about cookware issues and they prefer to speak directly to the customer. (which is true)

Personally if she didn't purchase it through me I would just give her the number to call and have her talk to them. I hate being the third party when having to call back and forth between a customer and HO. She will be able to tell them exactly what is happening and answer all their questions.

I agree with Beth. For the cookies issue - I would tell her to either use the mini serving spatula,(oh, just suck it up on the metal on stoneware deal - LOL!) or to use parchment paper when baking cookies. Parchment can be re-used several times, so I usually only use 1-2 sheets, even when baking several dozen cookies.

Cookies: My slotted turner crumples the cookies if I try to use it on cookies right out of the oven. If I wait 5 or so minutes, it works MUCH better. ;)

Cookware: I highly recommend that you change "they WILL replace it" to "they SHOULD replace it" - you never want to assume that another issue you haven't thought of won't pop up. ;) And I agree that you should explain to her that they will ask questions that you won't be able to answer and encourage her to call. :D

Thanks for the advice. Okay, I tweaked it a little. See what you think. (The reason I'm trying to get this right is because she lives in my neighborhood and was a recruit lead. She approached me about the business at another neighbor's party during her check-out. I gave her info and tried to follow up with her. She kept dodging me and finally told me that she can't do it. Economy is so bad there was no way she felt comfortable asking people to spend money. Times were hard on her then, new baby, health issues, she was going to graduate school, etc. Then I invited her to my last season kick off party and she said she would come but then no-showed and didn't return my follow up call later. So...)Thanks for your email.

I love to use the PC stones for cookies, too. Glad to hear you enjoy using yours. I, too, had this same question a few years ago before I became a consultant. I also don't like the feel of metal on the stoneware, but I have to admit that now I use the mini-serving spatula to take the cookies off because it just works perfectly for it. Other things that can work are using parchment paper or the small slotted turner. Parchment paper can be re-used several times, so you can use 2 sheets and rotate them through your batches. Just slide the whole sheet off the stone and onto a cooling rack and after a few minutes you can take the cookies right off. The Small Slotted Turner can work well, but be sure to let your cookies sit on the stone for 5 minutes after they come out of the oven, otherwise they will get squished a little.Yes, the Family Skillet is the 12" one. I not aware of any particular way to clean or fix the pan to fix the non-stick properties. For cleaning it after things have stuck on too much, I would recommend soaking it in hot water and then using one of the pan scrapers (the brown square thing that comes with the stoneware.) Be sure to just use regular cooking oils or our Kitchen Spritzer because commercial cooking sprays have other added ingredients that actually harm the non-stick.However, the current line of cookware, Executive, as well as the previous line, Professional, are guaranteed for life. To find out for sure which line you have, flip it over and see what it says. It should be printed on there. If it's a different line, depending on what it is, it may not have the lifetime guarantee. If it has the lifetime guarantee and it became damaged under normal use, the company should replace it. The best way to handle this is for you to call our Lifetime Guarantee customer service number. Then you can speak to them directly and find out what you'd like to do. The number is: (800) 808-5395. Some things they will ask are: if it was ever put in the dishwasher, if metal tools were used on it... you also don't ever need to use high heat or cooking sprays which can build up on there. Not saying you've done any of these things, just wanted you to be prepared to give the answers when they ask.

Once a return is authorized, they will give you a reference # for the return. You will just need to ship the pan back (fed ex, UPS or post office.. whatever is cheapest or most convenient for you) and they will send you a new one. Consultants are not authorized to accept returns.

Since you don't have your receipt, they are going to need a way to track the purchase...if you know who hosted the show and/or maybe who the consultant was and approx year you bought it, any info will help them find it in their system.

Hope that helps! Please keep me posted on how things go.

babywings76 said:

Once a return is authorized, they will give you a reference # for the return. You will just need to ship the pan back (fed ex, UPS or post office.. whatever is cheapest or most convenient for you) and they will send you a new one. Consultants are not authorized to accept returns.

I would change "will" here. If they determine it is customer error that caused the pan to stick, they WILL NOT send her a new one and I'd hate to see her take that out on you!! Maybe say, "Once it has been inspected, if they determine it is a manufacturer's error, they will send you a new one!" Or something like that!

Oh darn, that's right! They do the whole "Ship it to us and if we analyze it and find you didn't wreck it, then we'll send you a new one." :(

I just took out that whole paragraph. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news. I think it still reads fine w/o that paragraph. Once she talks to CS, they will explain the process to her, so I don't need to get into the nitty gritty details, right? I'm going to get this out of my hands and not get too much in the middle of things.

We have a lifetime guarantee number? LOL I had no idea! :D

Here's what I'd send:

Hi _____! It's great to hear from you!!!

I love to use the PC stones for cookies, too. Glad to hear you enjoy using yours. I, too, had this same question a few years ago before I became a consultant. I also don't like the feel of metal on the stoneware, but I have to admit that now I use the mini-serving spatula to take the cookies off because it just works perfectly for it. Other things that can work are using parchment paper or the small slotted turner. Parchment paper can be re-used several times, so you can use 2 sheets and rotate them through your batches. Just slide the whole sheet off the stone and onto a cooling rack and after a few minutes you can take the cookies right off. The Small Slotted Turner can work well, but be sure to let your cookies sit on the stone for about 5 minutes after they come out of the oven. It gives them a little time to start cooling and they come off the stone a bit easier without as much of a distorted shape.

I'm pretty sure that the Family Skillet is the 12" one. I not aware of any particular way to clean or fix the pan to fix the non-stick properties. Since you didn't buy it through me, I can't look to see which line you have. The current Executive line and the previous Professional line both have lifetime guarantees. If you purchased it prior to those 2 lines it might not have a lifetime guarantee. Unfortunately, we as consultants are not allowed to approve or process returns/warranty issues. Those must go through the corporate office. I suggest that you call the corporate office at ______ and let them research to see when you bought the skillet & see the warranty is still in effect. If it's still under warranty, they will have a few questions for you to process the return. As long as it was damaged under normal use and the warranty is valid, it should be a fairly simple process. The normal routine is for them to log the return & give you a reference number. You would then need to send in the damaged piece with the reference number attached. Upon receiving it, they check to see if there are any signs of misuse. If they agree that it was damaged under normal use, they would then send a replacement to you.

Any information that you can provide to them (host name, consultant name, approximate purchase date, etc.) will help expedite their research.

Hope that helps! Please keep me posted on the outcome.

I wouldn't even go into the possible questions. If they don't know what they will be asked, it's harder for them to be prepared to be deceptive. Sad, but true!

Sheila said:
We have a lifetime guarantee number? LOL I had no idea! :D

Here's what I'd send:

I wouldn't even go into the possible questions. If they don't know what they will be asked, it's harder for them to be prepared to be deceptive. Sad, but true!

Thanks for that--I do think that sounds better. I agree also that it's better to not tell them the questions, that way CS will get true answers.

Oh, and the phone number is printed on the back of the catalog. ;)

It might not even have a lifetime guarantee -- the Generation II did have a 12" skillet.

Woohoo! I just got an e-mail back from her:Thank you so much for the info! I called PC and the pan we have had a 2 year warranty, of course, so we'll probably just have to throw it out. Bummer. The pan to replace it is $145 (or something like that), so I don't see that happening anytime soon, unfortunately. I stopped working at the end of December, so there is little for fun stuff like that. Maybe sometime this spring I'll have a party. That always helps. ;) Great idea on the parchment paper, too! Never even thought of that. I also have a mini-serving spatula. I've never tried it for baking, so I'll give it a shot and see what I think. I also have a Small Slotted Turner (I'm such a PC junkie - haha). I think it's too thick, but I can give it a try. The one I use isn't PC, but it is plastic and is very thin. I was just getting worried because it's starting to crack, so it won't be long before it breaks. I wanted to make sure I had some sort of a back-up. ;)Anyway, thank you again for your help. If I think I can get a group together for a party this spring, I'll let you know. You'll definitely be the consultant I use! :)

babywings76 said:
Woohoo! I just got an e-mail back from her:

Thank you so much for the info! I called PC and the pan we have had a 2 year warranty, of course, so we'll probably just have to throw it out. Bummer. The pan to replace it is $145 (or something like that), so I don't see that happening anytime soon, unfortunately. I stopped working at the end of December, so there is little for fun stuff like that. Maybe sometime this spring I'll have a party. That always helps. ;) Great idea on the parchment paper, too! Never even thought of that. I also have a mini-serving spatula. I've never tried it for baking, so I'll give it a shot and see what I think. I also have a Small Slotted Turner (I'm such a PC junkie - haha). I think it's too thick, but I can give it a try. The one I use isn't PC, but it is plastic and is very thin. I was just getting worried because it's starting to crack, so it won't be long before it breaks. I wanted to make sure I had some sort of a back-up. ;)

Anyway, thank you again for your help. If I think I can get a group together for a party this spring, I'll let you know. You'll definitely be the consultant I use! :)

Um great time to talk to her about the recruiting opportunity. She could get one for FREE!!

I know, right?! ;) Trouble is, I've given her all the recruiting info 2 years ago. She avoided me for a while and then finally said no to it. The timing seemed pretty bad for her then. I'm not sure how to respond to her now.

babywings76 said:
I know, right?! ;) Trouble is, I've given her all the recruiting info 2 years ago. She avoided me for a while and then finally said no to it. The timing seemed pretty bad for her then. I'm not sure how to respond to her now.

You could just say something like "I know when we talked about the Pampered Chef business previously it didn't work for your life at that point. I'm excited to tell you we have a great promotion right now where you can get a piece of cookware FREE just for giving it a try. It might be a good way to get a product in your kitchen that you need and to make some extra income on the side. Would you be interested in getting together to talk about it some more?"

I had someone with an old Grill Pan and it DID NOT have a lifetime, it was just a two-year. And it was sold to her much longer than that! As far as the recruit lead thing, I would say that when she is ready she will remember you and you are not doing anything wrong by sending her to HO for replacement. As the customer she is expected to keep her receipt, which she hasn't, so have call HO.

barbjans said:
I had someone with an old Grill Pan and it DID NOT have a lifetime, it was just a two-year. And it was sold to her much longer than that! As far as the recruit lead thing, I would say that when she is ready she will remember you and you are not doing anything wrong by sending her to HO for replacement. As the customer she is expected to keep her receipt, which she hasn't, so have call HO.

The thing with recruit leads is that sometimes you need to follow up with them, don't wait for them to come to you. Especially if she wants something that is the current special and she says she just had to quit her job. This maybe the time for her!

wadesgirl said:
You could just say something like "I know when we talked about the Pampered Chef business previously it didn't work for your life at that point. I'm excited to tell you we have a great promotion right now where you can get a piece of cookware FREE just for giving it a try. It might be a good way to get a product in your kitchen that you need and to make some extra income on the side. Would you be interested in getting together to talk about it some more?"

I agree. If it's been two years, lots of things have changed, as she's already confirmed to you. Nothing wrong with saying "I know I asked you two years ago and it didn't work then, but I know life has changed, and I was curious if you would be interested in talking more about our business opportunity."

How's this:I'm so glad I was able to be of help to you. :) Thanks for keeping me in mind for a party in the spring. I'm so excited--this Saturday we find out what the new spring products are!! I'll have to pass a catalog over to you when I get the new ones so you can check things out.Also, I know when we talked about the Pampered Chef business previously it didn't work for your life at that point, and I just wanted to check and see if anything has changed or if you'd like to consider it again. I'm excited to tell you we have a great promotion right now where you can get a piece of cookware FREE just for giving it a try. It might be a good way to get a product in your kitchen that you need and to make some extra income on the side. Would you be interested in getting together or talking on the phone to talk about it some more? I'm attaching the promotional flyers to this email in case you'd like to see the latest info.Then I'll attach the recruiting flyer and the Join Us booklet PDF.

Okay, so I just heard back from her. I don't know what to think of her reply...what are your thoughts? (Sorry this thread is morphing into a recruiting discussion...)Hi Amanda - Well, permission to be blunt and honest? I love PC stuff. My entire kitchen is PC products (well, most of it). My concerns with starting a business:1 - I feel like the market is totally saturated. While it would be beneficial for you to have someone join under you - and I'm totally cool with that - I would never find anyone to join under me, so I don't feel like there's much growth potential there for me.2 - I think PC's stuff is often overpriced and I can buy similar products in most stores like WalMart or Target for much, much less. I know there are warranties involved with PC's stuff, so maybe that's the selling point and I just am unaware of how to convince people to buy such an expensive product when they can get the same thing for a fraction of the price. Maybe it would be a good idea for us to sit down and chat. Those are my biggest concerns, but knowing how much I like PC's stuff and knowing my personality, I'm 99% sure I could sell stuff - at least for a little while. It might be a nice option for us right now. It's a long story as to why I'm not working anymore. God is providing for us, as He promised me he would, but it never hurts to have a little extra income to get rid of bills. ;) Let's chat. I'm home most days during the day. You can come over here or I can come to you. Your call. I have a 2 year old son who is home with me and would come along if I came to your place. If you don't mind, I don't mind. He's busy, as all toddlers are, but he's a pretty good kid... most of the time. :) Let me know what day/time works for you. I put my daughter on the bus at 8:30, I'm usually free in the mornings until 11:30 or so. Nate naps from 12:30 or 1 until 2:30 or 3. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I also teach in the evenings at XXXXXXXX College, so I typically leave for campus at 4:30 and am gone until 9:30 or so. Other than that, I'm free. ;)

I don't have time to reply at work right now (I'm leaving in 3 minutes) but this is a very positive good thing! She hasn't said no and she's giving you a few objections to work with her on. I suggest that if you are new to recruiting and haven't dealt with it very much and your recruiter/director is close, get together with them to discuss some ideas. Maybe they can even help you out when you meet with her. That's what I do for all my consultant (new or old!).

Amanda, how exciting!! At least she's interested in hearing more and discussing the options with you.

The one point she made that touches a nerve for me (in a good way) is her concern about recruiting, and not having a good business if she doesn't. This is actually one of the things I love MOST about PC. One proof that we are a direct selling company, not a pyramid scheme. You don't HAVE to recruit to make an income if you don't want to. True, you make more money with a team under you, and just being excited about your business will often draw people to you, so you don't have to go searching or begging for recruits. If, however, you really don't have aspirations to be a Team Leader, Director, etc., that's not a problem. Just work your business, relax, and enjoy. Another aspect about PC, regarding proof it's not a pyramid scheme, is the fact no matter how high in the hierarchy you get, you still have to work your own business. Every level has to submit so much in personal sales - no sitting back on your laurels and letting your downline do all the work for you.

Just remind her (which, of course, you will), that she gets to take the business for a "test drive." If, after her 90 days are up, she decides it's not the right fit for her, she can stop. Unless she does absolutely nothing, at the very least she'll make back the money she invested in the kit, and have all that product in her kitchen.

Great points to remember, thanks! :)My director has offered to come over if I wanted her to. I'm not sure if my potential recruit would feel comfortable with that though. Would she feel like I'm bringing in the reinforcements to convince her to join? ;)I'm wondering how much to reply in an email to her. My director recommends I say this:Thanks for your prompt reply and I appreciate your honesty.

I love Pampered Chef also, which is one of the best parts of my job.. whenever someone finds out I sell Pampered Chef, the reply is generally.... "Pampered Chef. I love Pampered Chef!" Which I guess is why this doesn't even feel like "sales" to me. The company has built such a quality reputation over these past 30 years that you don't have to sell the name. Much or our product line is exclusive to the company. Some of the general stuff, yes they can go to Target or Walmart and get it at a fraction of the price and then they can go again the next year and buy it again because theirs broke and again the next.... you get what you pay for I guess.

As far as the market being saturated.. we all have different circles of people, so even if you know a number of consultants.. it doesn't mean they know who you know. There is business out there.

And for building a team...yes that is certainly an option with the career plan. Not all consultants choose to go that route, some just want to sell and find the business offers enough perks just being a consultant. But I think you would discover as I have that sharing the business opportunity is just basically letting your customers and contacts know that this is an opportunity that has benefitted you and you'd be glad to share how it may work for them also. It's just part of the package we offer.

Getting together for a chat would be great and I could answer the other questions you have at that time.
I'm not sure if I should address her objections in the email like that or if I should just try to set up a time to have her over w/ her toddler. (I have 2 small kids not in school yet, so it's probably better to have her over my place.)

babywings76 said:
Great points to remember, thanks! :)

My director has offered to come over if I wanted her to. I'm not sure if my potential recruit would feel comfortable with that though. Would she feel like I'm bringing in the reinforcements to convince her to join? ;)

I'm wondering how much to reply in an email to her. My director recommends I say this:

Thanks for your prompt reply and I appreciate your honesty.

I love Pampered Chef also, which is one of the best parts of my job.. whenever someone finds out I sell Pampered Chef, the reply is generally.... "Pampered Chef. I love Pampered Chef!" Which I guess is why this doesn't even feel like "sales" to me. The company has built such a quality reputation over these past 30 years that you don't have to sell the name. Much or our product line is exclusive to the company. Some of the general stuff, yes they can go to Target or Walmart and get it at a fraction of the price and then they can go again the next year and buy it again because theirs broke and again the next.... you get what you pay for I guess.

As far as the market being saturated.. we all have different circles of people, so even if you know a number of consultants.. it doesn't mean they know who you know. There is business out there.

And for building a team...yes that is certainly an option with the career plan. Not all consultants choose to go that route, some just want to sell and find the business offers enough perks just being a consultant. But I think you would discover as I have that sharing the business opportunity is just basically letting your customers and contacts know that this is an opportunity that has benefitted you and you'd be glad to share how it may work for them also. It's just part of the package we offer.

Getting together for a chat would be great and I could answer the other questions you have at that time.

I'm not sure if I should address her objections in the email like that or if I should just try to set up a time to have her over w/ her toddler. (I have 2 small kids not in school yet, so it's probably better to have her over my place.)

You can always just ask her "I'm pretty new at talking to people about the Pampered Chef business would you mind if my friend Suzie comes over to help me out?" Don't say director, don't say recruiter, just say friend. I don't know if I would talk about her objections in the email. I think that I would just say something about knowing that she has some hesitations and that is one of the great benefits of sitting down and talking about it. She can get everything out that she needs to.

Thanks. Yeah, I was leaning towards not answering her objections in the email. She lives 2 streets over from me, so it just seems like at this point I should be on the phone with her or in person to address her concerns. How does this sound:Thanks for your reply. I really do appreciate your being honest about your concerns. That's one of the great benefits of sitting down and talking about it, it'll give you a chance to ask me about anything. I'd love to have you come over. Please feel welcome to bring your 2 yr old--I have a 3 & 5 yr old at home during the day, so they can have fun while we visit. How about Monday morning? Around 9:30 or 10?

She's coming over tomorrow morning!! :D I'm so excited. Now to clean my house. ;) And figure out what the heck I'm going to do and say! lol

babywings76 said:
She's coming over tomorrow morning!! :D I'm so excited. Now to clean my house. ;) And figure out what the heck I'm going to do and say! lol

That is so cool! I love the way you've handled this, and turned a customer service issue into a recruiting interview! YEA Amanda!

I think she's going to sign!! My first recruit!! :) We had a really nice visit and I think she will be an amazing consultant. She's happy, excited, and has a really good business head with lots of experience. She's just going to go home and just discuss w/ her husband to be sure. He already said she should do it, so he won't object. But she just wants to talk about it and then will sign up. She said she'll call me either way. :) (Okay, and soon I'm going to delete this thread because I think she's interested in checking out this site. ;) :blushing:)

babywings76 said:
I think she's going to sign!! My first recruit!! :) We had a really nice visit and I think she will be an amazing consultant. She's happy, excited, and has a really good business head with lots of experience. She's just going to go home and just discuss w/ her husband to be sure. He already said she should do it, so he won't object. But she just wants to talk about it and then will sign up. She said she'll call me either way. :)

(Okay, and soon I'm going to delete this thread because I think she's interested in checking out this site. ;) :blushing:)

Yah!! So glad you did post here because some times when we are outside of the situation, we can see things differently! Plus she can get a piece of cookware that she wants!

Question #1: How can I fix my Pampered Chef Family Skillet that is no longer non-stick?

Unfortunately, there is no specific way to fix the non-stick properties of your Family Skillet. However, for cleaning it after things have stuck on too much, I would recommend soaking it in hot water and then using one of the pan scrapers (the brown square thing that comes with the stoneware.) Be sure to just use regular cooking oils or our Kitchen Spritzer because commercial cooking sprays have other added ingredients that actually harm the non-stick. Additionally, if your skillet is from the current Executive or previous Professional line, it is guaranteed for life. You can call our Lifetime Guarantee customer service number at (800) 808-5395 to speak directly with them and find a solution. Please have any information about the purchase, such as the host, consultant, and approximate year, ready to help them find it in their system.

Question #2: Is there a specific spatula that works well for taking cookies off the Pampered Chef stone?

The mini-serving spatula works well for taking cookies off the Pampered Chef stone without crushing them. However, my consultant friends have also recommended trying the Small Slotted Turner. Both of these options are available for purchase from Pampered Chef. I, too, do not like the sound of metal on the stoneware, but these options are the right thickness for removing cookies without damaging them.

Question #3: What should I do if I don't have my receipt for a Pampered Chef product that needs to be replaced?

If you do not have your receipt, you can still take advantage of the lifetime guarantee on Pampered Chef products. You can call our Lifetime Guarantee customer service number at (800) 808-5395 to speak directly with them and find a solution. Please have any information about the purchase, such as the host, consultant, and approximate year, ready to help them find it in their system. They may also ask if the product was ever put in the dishwasher, if metal tools were used on it, or if high heat or cooking sprays were used, as these can affect the product's performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • flemings99