• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Comparison: Why Our Cookware Is Best!

In summary, Pampered Chef cookware stands out from other brands due to its use of high-quality materials and innovative features. It is also safe to use, as it is made with non-toxic materials and undergoes thorough testing. While it may be slightly more expensive, the durability and lifetime guarantee make it a worthwhile investment. It is also versatile and can be used on all types of stovetops. To care for the cookware, it is recommended to hand wash with mild soap and avoid metal utensils.
LizCorse
Was wondering if anyone had a chart on the different descriptions of our cookware vs others...Stating why ours is better. I love the pieces I own and would like to share other info to the guests. Many people say it is expensive. HELP!

Last edited:
Here is what I use!

Attachments

• COOKWARECOMPARISON05.doc
    158 KB · Views: 678
That cookware comparison is WONDERFUL!!

Glad you like it. It works well for most people that want to compare our cookware to others! I can't take credit for it of course, I got it last year from someone! (can't even remember who to give credit to!)

our cookware is not expensiveI just sold a set of cookware as a host half price item. The husband of the host is using the half price item to buy the cookware for his wife for christmas. He was making jokes about how it hurt to write that big of a check. Well last night I saw a sales ad for bed bath and beyond and the 10 piece analon hard anadized cookware set which is comparable to ours is ON SALE for 579.00. Well since I work with the host and her hubby, today I told him about the set and he was amazed at how reasonable our cookware is :D and they are hosting another show in Feb. so that they can get more cookware at 60% off. If your customer says anything about the expense, tell them how much comparable cookware costs on sale and encourage them to book and get it half off.

1. What makes Pampered Chef cookware better than other brands?

Our cookware is made with high-quality materials, such as stainless steel and non-stick coating, which ensures durability and even heat distribution. Additionally, our cookware is designed with innovative features, such as ergonomic handles and steam vents, to make cooking easier and more efficient.

2. Is Pampered Chef cookware safe to use?

Yes, our cookware is made with non-toxic materials and is free of harmful chemicals like PFOA and PTFE. We also conduct thorough testing to ensure that our cookware meets all safety standards.

3. How does Pampered Chef cookware compare in price to other brands?

While our cookware may be slightly more expensive than some other brands, the quality and durability of our products make them a worthwhile investment. Plus, with our lifetime guarantee, you can trust that you are getting the best value for your money.

4. Can Pampered Chef cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, our cookware is designed to be versatile and can be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. This makes it a convenient option for any kitchen.

5. How should I care for my Pampered Chef cookware?

To ensure the longevity of your cookware, we recommend hand washing with mild soap and avoiding metal utensils to prevent scratching. Our non-stick cookware is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is still the best option for maintaining its quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJeniLobdell
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • lt1jane