• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Compare Cookware: An Essential Tool for Your Kitchen

In summary, Pampered Chef's cookware is made from high-quality materials including stainless steel, cast iron, and non-stick coatings. It is known for its durability and versatility, making it a top choice among home cooks and chefs. The cookware has innovative features such as stay-cool handles and non-stick surfaces. Most of the cookware is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It can be used on all types of stovetops and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Any defects or issues can be addressed by contacting customer service.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I can't take credit for this - it's from my upline and it's great! I think I'm going to put it in the new theme-show binder.

Attachments

• Cookware Comparison Chart 8-2007.doc
    64.5 KB · Views: 418
Looks great!! Thanks for sharing!:thumbup:

with a quick once over, I found a couple of incorrect statements. Both are under the stainless.

Under exterior, there is a carry over of information from the Executive Line. (titanium-reinforced alloy; ) and I don't see it listed in the catalog that the s/s exterior is scratch resistant.

Second is under oven safe. The pans are rated for 500, the lids are only good to 400.

Cindy - love this ~ thanks so much!

I was going to post what Jeanine just posted!:balloon: One other thing though that I found - Executive Cookware is Autograph II - which is different from Autograph Coating.

thanks - I didnt even check it before posting!

Cindy,

I fully intend to steal this from you! Thanks for posting. :)

1. What materials are used in Pampered Chef's cookware?

Pampered Chef's cookware is made from a variety of high-quality materials including stainless steel, cast iron, and non-stick coatings.

2. How does Pampered Chef's cookware compare to other brands?

Pampered Chef's cookware is known for its durability and versatility, making it a top choice among home cooks and chefs alike. Our cookware is also designed with innovative features such as stay-cool handles and non-stick surfaces for easy cooking and clean-up.

3. Is Pampered Chef's cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of our cookware is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we always recommend hand washing to prolong the life of your cookware.

4. Can Pampered Chef's cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, our cookware is designed to be used on all types of stovetops including gas, electric, and induction.

5. Does Pampered Chef's cookware come with a warranty?

Yes, our cookware comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If there are any defects or issues with your cookware, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cindycooks