• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Uses for My Extra Cookware Bag: Ideas Wanted!

In summary, you can use your extra cookware bag for storage by storing kitchen utensils or non-food items. It can also be used for traveling to pack cookware or other items. Additionally, you can repurpose it for gardening by storing tools and produce. The bag is also great for organization, such as storing pantry items or cleaning supplies. Lastly, it can be used as a gift bag for various occasions, filled with kitchen gadgets or baked goods.
nicki25
Silver Member
I got my cookware bags and I love them. But, was trying to think of other uses for them??? I have 2 bags and only 1 piece of cookware. Anyone have any ideas???

Maybe to carry catalogs in.

I have a big kind of like them that I carry my stuff to church in.

Put your show prizes in it.

Make up bag.

I do not have them, so, I am not sure of the type bag other than looking at the pics of them.

I was wondering this too. I am suppose to have two shows to submit, but have not gotten them turned in yet.

nicki25 said:
I got my cookware bags and I love them. But, was trying to think of other uses for them??? I have 2 bags and only 1 piece of cookware. Anyone have any ideas???

You could get another piece of cookware....:rolleyes: ;) :D

Carry SA?Would any of the SA pieces fit in the bag?

Robin

You could use one for your "Why?" bag... with all of the fun little things that you use to explain why you would want to become a consultant.

I think it would be really pretty to do it this way.

priscilla said:
Would any of the SA pieces fit in the bag?

Robin

Personally I think they are a little too flimsy for the SA, but I did use one last night to hold tickets at my show...

Ginger428 said:
Personally I think they are a little too flimsy for the SA, but I did use one last night to hold tickets at my show...

Ah, I have not seen them yet. My two shows are being submitted this week:)

Robin

1. How can I use my extra cookware bag for storage?

One creative use for your extra cookware bag is using it to store kitchen utensils or small appliances. You can also use it to store non-food items, such as craft supplies or children's toys.

2. Can I use my extra cookware bag for traveling?

Absolutely! The sturdy construction and multiple compartments of our cookware bags make them perfect for traveling. You can use them to pack and transport your cookware, or use them as a carry-on for other items.

3. Can I repurpose my extra cookware bag for gardening?

Yes, you can! The deep pockets and durable material of our cookware bags make them ideal for storing gardening tools and supplies. You can also use them to carry freshly picked fruits and vegetables from your garden.

4. How can I use my extra cookware bag for organization?

There are many ways to use your extra cookware bag for organization. You can use it to store and organize your pantry items, or use it to keep your cleaning supplies in one place. You can also use it to store office supplies or toiletries.

5. Can I use my extra cookware bag for gifting?

Definitely! Our cookware bags make great gift bags for holiday gifts, housewarming presents, or hostess gifts. You can fill them with kitchen gadgets, baked goods, or other goodies for a thoughtful and reusable gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • ChefBevShu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DeannaK1022