• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Are My Cook's Corers on Backorder?

In summary, the "Cook's Corer on Backorder!" is a popular kitchen tool sold by Pampered Chef for easily removing cores from fruits and vegetables. It is currently out of stock due to high demand and there is no exact date for when it will be restocked. However, orders can still be placed and customers can sign up for the email newsletter to be notified when it becomes available again.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I just received an e-mail from HO stating that I have 2 cooks corers on back order! I can't believe it! They said I should receive an e-mail to let me know when these 2 items are shipped. :rolleyes:

I guess the cook's corers have been popular this month!

Either they are popular or PC might be discontinuing them for fall?

They better not!!! GRRRRR.Unless they have something around the same price and that is better...hmmm.

I'm sorry, totally just speculating...I have no idea why they would ever discontinue that, it's a great seller.

I doubt itI'm sure they are just on back order because it's strawberry season!! Yipee!! I love strawberries. We have two patches ourselves, and I bet I've gained 10 pounds from all the shortcake I've eaten in the last couple of weeks. :eek: I'm drooling right now just thinking about it. :D

1. What is the "Cook's Corer on Backorder!"?

The "Cook's Corer on Backorder!" is a kitchen tool sold by Pampered Chef that is used to easily remove the cores from fruits and vegetables.

2. Why is the "Cook's Corer on Backorder!"?

The "Cook's Corer on Backorder!" is currently on backorder due to high demand. This means that the item is temporarily out of stock and will be restocked at a later date.

3. When will the "Cook's Corer on Backorder!" be back in stock?

We are working hard to restock the "Cook's Corer on Backorder!" as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we do not have an exact date for when it will be back in stock, but we will update our website as soon as it becomes available again.

4. Can I still place an order for the "Cook's Corer on Backorder!"?

Yes, you can still place an order for the "Cook's Corer on Backorder!" even though it is currently out of stock. Your order will be fulfilled as soon as the item is back in stock.

5. Is there a waitlist for the "Cook's Corer on Backorder!"?

Unfortunately, we do not have a waitlist for the "Cook's Corer on Backorder!" at this time. However, you can sign up for our email newsletter to be notified when the item is back in stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janel kelly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mikecooks
  • babywings76